Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Damn glad to know I ain't an asshole!!

Although I can be, but I try to get along with everybody, and sometimes I can still remember to keep my mouth shut.........cause I have been known to let my Alligator mouth Overload My Hummingbird Ass!!

Said it before, will say it again..........Not the smartest lineman out there, but far from being the dumbest!!

Just another old retired fart that came up the old school and hardway!
    Old Lineman Never Die......We Just Don't Raise Our Booms As Often

2. Default

Not sure if I should be on the list or not

I gotta give it to Steve though, when he talks linework his posts are awesome. He really knows his shit regardless of what anyone thinks of him. I enjoy alot of the older linemen like Trbl, barehander, topgroove, ole sore knees, and all the other older linemen that get on here and can even stonewall some of the best younger linemen thats around. Almost every post from top I enjoy, I would have liked to have worked with him. I would have loved to have worked with barehander too, but I wouldnt like Cali one bit. Would be cool to barehand though. This site is the best when it comes to the knowledge thats on here but when we get pissy at each other it can just be a pain in the ass....

Quote Originally Posted by never_forget_our_brothers View Post
    Not sure if I should be on the list or not

I gotta give it to Steve though, when he talks linework his posts are awesome. He really knows his shit regardless of what anyone thinks of him. I enjoy alot of the older linemen like Trbl, barehander, topgroove, ole sore knees, and all the other older linemen that get on here and can even stonewall some of the best younger linemen thats around. Almost every post from top I enjoy, I would have liked to have worked with him. I would have loved to have worked with barehander too, but I wouldnt like Cali one bit. Would be cool to barehand though. This site is the best when it comes to the knowledge thats on here but when we get pissy at each other it can just be a pain in the ass....

Yeah.........but you've been an asshole as long as I've known ya!!!
    Old Lineman Never Die......We Just Don't Raise Our Booms As Often

Default I have a suspicion.

I do believe Swimpus is working on a new reality show. Hollywood calls.

"THE ASSHOLES OF LINEMAN.COM"

Yeah I'll agree....YOU OLD F$CKS ARE @SSHOLES!!!!DAMN SMART ONES THOUGH!!

WELL MAYBE NOT YOU SWAMP!!! GOOD TO SEE YOU TAKIN PART IN THE LINE WORK THREADS THOUGH!!!!

HEY!!! WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME DRINKIN N POSTIN AGAIN??

I get called an asshole here at home about once a week!
    But if I have to vote I'd say Batts is #1 and Swamp is #2!
    Batts does have some great points but he has to call you a cocksuker first! Those things he does for the veterans will never be forgotten! Thank you Steeve!
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    And...What IS "Smart" to you MI?
    Transformer bank hookups? What do you define as "Smart" at your age.

Good to see ya "drinkin and postin again". Ya "smooth things" over with the Boss...so ya got permission to... play on the puter again?
    Uh....that would be the "ones" who have done it all AND DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU SO OVER AND OVER!!! IN THIS TRADE THAT IS!!! The "ones" who tell you they've been there done that with the quick AND confident answers they give to problems!! The "ones" who give NO excuses for not knowing just find the RIGHT answer instead of blowin smoke up your @ss like a few others on here and on the job do!!!

BTW! Never had to "smooth" anything over with "the boss!" I said she gets pissed about me spendin time on here but she'll adjust! Or won't? I don't care! I took my daughter to the NASCAR race Sunday and then on to Cedar Point until yesterday that's why I've been gone!

Dammit I wanna be an asshole too... Ummmmmm if I kaint be a member of the asshole club I hope yall all get the drizzing chits, yer assholes draw up round yer nose, and ya live ferever............... Purdy good hex on ya huh?

Cool He's COOL!

Quote Originally Posted by loodvig View Post
    I get called an asshole here at home about once a week!
    But if I have to vote I'd say Batts is #1 and Swamp is #2!
    Batts does have some great points but he has to call you a cocksuker first! Those things he does for the veterans will never be forgotten! Thank you Steeve!
    Yea, Steve Batts is one of the COOL guys. Like Swamp he doesn't try to hide who is. My 'line of thinking' is more like the Swamp Rat, but I would like to work and hang out with the Batts as well!
    MY WORK IS MY PLAY!!

Featured Sponsorr

All I know is when I used to get on to the crew cab truck and head for the job all the same BS would take place between the crew. Then we'd get to work get r done and on the ride home same old same old, When I got to be a troubleshooter at the begining of the shift we'd all start in the same place and the BS would start to fly then off to work and we did what had to be done, back at check out we'd get right back into it again. . . .This forum is no different. We BS and choose to get in on it or sit back and watch, but when something needs to be solved (except for politics) we get r done. That my friends why I keep comming back.