Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post
    he cant do either worth a $hit ask him about the tittie bars in Toronto and Montreal

Well.. he didn't reply to me so I am assuming he is studying up on Snow ball construction.

Don't know nothin about the titty bars. That's a city thing and none of my relatives that I visited up there have anything like that around their towns.

I have worked a number of times that went through that BC Hydro thing in the eighties. He seems to know all about Ft St John as he worked around there through what he calls “The Bad Days”. Says that in ’84 to ’86 there was more Alberta Rat linemen contractors in the Ft St John Lineroom than BC Hydro linemen and they pretty much took over the “Bull Room”.

So how were you a foreman with BC Hydro when they never use foremen in the regular forces even in the ‘70’s?

Foreman and Shop Steward. Come on Beaver, is this an exaggeration or just an outright lie?? Or was it that bad there where foremen were actually shop stewards as well. I have heard most owners of private contractors were also the shop steward in BC, and I have heard it from a lot of different sources. But foremen with BC Hydro, when they never used foreman, and shop steward??? Are you really asking me to swallow that???

Now you got an idea why I wouldn’t sit down with ya, eh dude???

Actually I should be through Ft St John in July. I gotta look at a job north of there. But I think I’ll drink with people I like.

By the way. How many of those you worked with prior to 1983 attended your send off to retirement??? How many “rats” were there???? (As if I’m going to get a truthful answer )
    Oh, I'm in Rouleau, SK. Heard of it??[/QUOTE]

Holy shit... in '83 you were 15 years old... were stringing line then? You have quite a chip on your shoulder for such a young lad..... with no experience.

I think you, MI and Bellamy should start you own " we are the KING of linemans" forum. It would be a big hit with all the new apes.

You could talk about how to properly use the buttsqueeze, and reminis about how the old boys did it. Ya know setting 100's with pikes and dozers. You'd have them all bedazzaled.

Your a joke.

Holy shit... in '83 you were 15 years old... were stringing line then? You have quite a chip on your shoulder for such a young lad..... with no experience.

I think you, MI and Bellamy should start you own " we are the KING of linemans" forum. It would be a big hit with all the new apes.

You could talk about how to properly use the buttsqueeze, and reminis about how the old boys did it. Ya know setting 100's with pikes and dozers. You'd have them all bedazzaled.

Your a joke.[/QUOTE]

THE ONLY REASON THE F$CKSQUEEZE IS HERE IS CAUSE OF "OLE TIMERS" LIKE YOU WHO COULDN'T KEEP YOUR HOOKS IN THE WOOD WANNABE!

STILL TO SEE YOU PROVIDE ANY QUALITY INPUT IN THE "LINE WORK" FORUMS? OH, TOO TECHNICAL FOR A DOZER OPERATOR HUH?

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Seriously MI?
    You KNOW better than that man. Really. "WANNABE"?
    The man was a REAL Lineman, before You EVER even thought about Linework.

Fu$kin punk ass. Guys like YOU...are the "New Linemen". You're gonna be an "Old timer" MF'er. But YOU...won't EVEN deserve that nominclature.
    Haven't you learned yet? Again you try and blow this phony and he'll continually cut even you down! A "REAL LINEMAN" ISN'T AFRAID TO HELP ANOTHER OUT AND FOR DAMN SURE DOESN'T NEED TO HEAR (or see!) HIMSELF REPEAT OVER AND OVER HOW GREAT HE THINKS HE IS!!! F$CK HIM AND F$CK YOU! WHO'S TUGGIN ON SHIRT TALES NOW HEEL???

AND DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT BEING A "REAL LINEMAN!" YOU SHOWED YOUR DUMB ASS AGAIN IN THE LINE WORK THREADS! TRY SETTIN POLES WITH A ROPE AND A SET OF BLOCKS IN A BACK YARD DAY IN AND DAY OUT WITH EVERYTHING ENERGIZED! EVERYONE HAS SET TALL POLES! SO THE F$CK WHAT! DO IT WITH ROPE AND YOUR BACK "PUNK!"

Cool This guy's a phoney!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianLineman View Post
    Just where do you come up with such ridiculous nonsense?? I was not only the Foreman I was the Shop Steward by unanimous decision of the crew. I had probably the biggest retirement 'do' ever held here. On BC Hydro time and property !! I still meet with the guys on a regular basis and 'regal' the young ones with tales of yesteryear.

If you can't 'sit down calmly' and talk to someone normally that doesn't necessary share your exact viewpont, well???????

Where do you live and where do you work at??
    I have worked a number of times that went through that BC Hydro thing in the eighties. He seems to know all about Ft St John as he worked around there through what he calls “The Bad Days”. Says that in ’84 to ’86 there was more Alberta Rat linemen contractors in the Ft St John Lineroom than BC Hydro linemen and they pretty much took over the “Bull Room”.

So how were you a foreman with BC Hydro when they never use foremen in the regular forces even in the ‘70’s?

Foreman and Shop Steward. Come on Beaver, is this an exaggeration or just an outright lie?? Or was it that bad there where foremen were actually shop stewards as well. I have heard most owners of private contractors were also the shop steward in BC, and I have heard it from a lot of different sources. But foremen with BC Hydro, when they never used foreman, and shop steward??? Are you really asking me to swallow that???

Now you got an idea why I wouldn’t sit down with ya, eh dude???

Actually I should be through Ft St John in July. I gotta look at a job north of there. But I think I’ll drink with people I like.

By the way. How many of those you worked with prior to 1983 attended your send off to retirement??? How many “rats” were there???? (As if I’m going to get a truthful answer )

Oh, I'm in Rouleau, SK. Heard of it??[/QUOTE]

My 'official' title was (sub) Foreman. There were no Foreman designations per se in the Peace as in those days as we had Line Supervisors in every HG. The (S) Foreman then was the de facto Line Crew Foreman since that's the senior position.....dummy!

BTW: Mike St Germaine was Foreman in PG in the '70's and had (S) Foreman under him.

Yes, I was Shop Steward after Doug McKay was elected BM. He new that I could take care of Business!

Your loooking at a job 'north of Fort St John'. I doubt your even a Lineman........more nonsense!!

'I think I'll drink with people I like'.....you talk sooooo stupid!!

Now your going to talk about 'Rats'......seems that your desperate for a buddy of some sort.

1983......what's sense does that make?? You've been exposed....... your grasping and groping. It's sicking actually.

"Bull Room" what's that??.......where do you get these 'wet dreams' from? Never heard of such sh**.

Whose your 'make believe friend' that was in FSJ? Well, I quess it's better than no friend at all!!
    MY WORK IS MY PLAY!!

close your blinds, CL, Swampy is gettin "up close and personal."
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

I have the house on the left of the white one with the picket fence.
    AND THE GRAPE VINES! DON'T FORGET THE VINES!! HOW MANY HOUSES IN CANADA COULD POSSIBLY HAVE VINES??

Talking This guy is desperate!!!

So, Beaver, you exaggerated about being a Foreman. You were a Sub-foreman, a three man crew – 1 subbie, 1 lineman & 1 driver or after ’84 1 subbie and 2 lineman. I guess FOREMAN sounds a whole lot better than sub-foreman, eh?? It ain’t no big thing, just that you had more seniority than the others. Don’t give yourself airs and graces. I’m calling you on it.

How many of those that you worked with prior to 1985 attended your retirement??? Very damn few I’m sure.

And you don’t know what a Bull Room is??? You lying bastard. That room where the “crew” meets in the morning prior to shift and last thing at night when you wait till the clock goes past 4.

I can see the you’all slipping out of you. Why don’t you try a word processor, copy & past. But then sounding like a 14 years old can’t be corrected with a word processor, can it???

I really dislike and distrust double handled Mother Fu**ers wrapping themselves in two flags. You perfidious turncoat.
    You phoney wannabe, I'm not going to continue to contend with you on such nonsense. The Subbie is the Line Crew Foreman in the BCH system. You just posted it!! It's a bid job, 10% over JM(BTW: gives you 10% more on your pension when you retire). Tell big Sam K the Transmission Crew Subbie that he wasn't the Foreman?? It's just a wierd BCH designation.

The "Bull Room" that's more of your fantasy world run wild? Like shooting Griz Bear in you back yard...........what a farcical thing you are!!

I bet you dream about us at night..........ha,ha!!

" I really dislike and distrust double handled Mother Fu**ers wrapping themselves in two flags. You perfidious turncoat"

I just loooooove it! People care less about your opinion..........your a fake. Your desperate man...........keep grovelling........
    MY WORK IS MY PLAY!!

Regardless Beaver a sub-foreman is not a foreman and foreman is not a GF. You were a sub-foreman, end of story. You can exaggerate all you want but facts are facts.

How many of those in your Ft. St. John headquarters that worked there prior to 1985 attended your retirement??? How many Valard rats attended?????

I’m curios. Are you a Canadian-American on July 1, Dominion Day, and an American-Canadian on July 4, Independence Day???? How does that work??? Flip flop, flip flop.

There was a comedy movie once in B&W, I can’t remember the actor, but he dressed half in grey and half in blue during the American civil war. As he rode parallel to the lines one way he showed grey to the Confederates and blue to Union – they cheered him. When he turned the other way of course all changed and he showed blue to the Confederates and grey to the Union and they did all they could to kill him. This was repeated several times and it was hilarious. Do you wear stars and maple leaves all at once or at different times???
    If I ever met your punk ass... you'd be seeing stars. The only maple leaves you'd have to worry about would be the ones falling on your grave.

Featured Sponsorr

good to see your finally comming around CL