Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianLineman View Post
    July 1, 2010 is Canada’s 143rd birthday as an independent nation.

Happy Birthday Canada!!!
    FUC cananda day... waste of time.

Cool Real Canadians!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Asked me to post these picts for ya CL.
    Hey Swamp, Thanks for posting the pics. Now you know what the REAL Canadians do on Canada Day!

The pics are 4th CRPG(Canadian Ranger Patrol Group) We are part of the Canadain Army Reserve Forces

The first is from 2009. Sgt Nichols on my right formally served in the Royal Newfoundland Regt and the Governor Generals Footguards.

The other is from this year with some of my 10 grandkids. Notice 4 CRPG Pennant on Jeep.
    MY WORK IS MY PLAY!!

Wink

Ahhh! So now you’ve decided what is and what isn’t a REAL CANADIAN, eh? How NAZI of you. Perhaps those who you’ve decided aren’t will be sent to concentration camps??

Perhaps I’m lucky I’ve remained anonymous or there would be a knock on my door at 2AM.

If you’re our reserve God help us. You’re a little long in the tooth aren’t you, eh?
    I had previous service in the Reserve force prior to joining the Rangers. Unlike the P-Res(use to be the Militia) where you age out at 60, the Rangers are based on Fitness. You can keep getting extensions if you keep fit. As you can see from the pics, I'm in pretty good fitness for my age.

One of my relatives is in our Patrol at age 73. He is a former Guide/Outfitter and in very good condition for his age!
    MY WORK IS MY PLAY!!

Question Canadian Military Speak!

So you exagerated again staing you were “Army Reserve” leading all to believe “active”?
    If you notice, I was very restrained in my reply.........trying not to be rude!!.....but you couldn't help yourself.

In Canada the Militia or Reserve Forces are now termed the P-Res i.e. the Primary Reserve. The Reserve Forces use to be termed the Militia, but because of the crazy outfits in the US using that name they changed it up here( I think that is the reason).

Your term 'active' is some US terminology that you got somewhere. I've never used that anywhere as that is not Canadian.

We refer to the full time military in Canada as the 'Reg Force'.

"you were “Army Reserve” leading all to believe “active”?" This statement does not make any sense in the Canadian military terminology.

What is your military service?
    MY WORK IS MY PLAY!!

Cool Thanks!!

Just a simple observation, Beaver.

You are prone to exaggeration thru omission, leaving things up in the air open to interpretation. You’re bragging, so to speak, and then exemplifying that brag through more statements with omission leaving all to the reader to interpret.

That’s just a fancy way of saying you’re a fuc*ing liar. It's kinda being restrained as well.
    Thanks for the kind words! We're off to Montreal in the morning(dreading that awful heat) have a couple of the grandkids with us...........taking them back to their 'roots'........in Quebec and the US of A.

If I left anything out........just fill in the blanks......I know you can handle it!! The best until I get back!
    MY WORK IS MY PLAY!!

Featured Sponsorr

wasnt bill clinton a draft dodger?