Thread: Free.

Default Free.

Featured Sponsor

Anyone familiar with Hutch Gaff Guards? I have 2 types and will mail them to you if you're still a working lineman. One type is the model 5, marked at the bottom of the guard. They're for Brooks hooks if anyone still uses Brooks. I did for a number of years. The other type is marked 2 L, which I'm not sure of. Maybe for Kleins, I don't know. If anybody can use either type, PM me your name and address and I'll send you a set. Although different I notice they're marked with the same patent number.

The co. is in Ann Arbor,Mi. but I think they no longer make them. Anyway if you can use either, let me know. I have a set on my Bashlin Alums and they're marked 2 A, but so sorry have only the one set and they're on my hooks. Best gaff guards ever made.

Default I figured.

The many times you guys take off and put on your hooks you'd wear a pair of gaff guards out about ever 3 months.

I don't know door... I'm in my 22 year and on my second set of guards I still climb my fair share but we have a bin full of the things in the storeroom

Default Hutch guards.

They're a stainless steel unique devise. Not like those puny little plastic or leather gizmos.

opps my misstake I've never seen stainless steel gaff guards! I would love to have them if a younger guy dosen't.

Default If.

you think you can use a set, I'll send you some. I know I have those that fit Brooks and the others I'm not sure of. Buckingham or Kleins I'm guessing. I only have the one set that fit Bashlin Alums, and they're on my old pair. Send me your address and I'll mail you a pair if you think you can use. By the way the New Jersey had 16" main battery. Course Swimp wouldn't know if they were 40 MM.

Default Gaff Guards...(if still available)

Featured Sponsorr

I use Bashlin Aluminum, and my guards are a pain in the butt. They are leather with the velcro to hold them on. takes forever to get them on and off, and so on.. I would be happy to use yours, and not to mention, I am sure that I can retrofit them if necessary. I have a stainless welder, and stainless wire....

Let me know..

Jason