Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Damn, sounds like fun. Wish they made Qur'an
    fire logscan we burn a stuffed $hit efigy of swampshit too? Swamps house aint to far away either. we could sneak over there and steel all the beer out of his fridge. Who's with me?

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianLineman View Post
    Are you aware it may put your troops and Canadian ones as well in greater jeopardy??? It most probably will jeopardise the mission.

What happened to freedom of religion, which is one of the freedoms you personally support I’m sure except ……. Much like all the freedoms the USA holds up as a proud symbol yet that freedom, as they all are, are limited to a select few.

There was book burning in the ‘30’s by a well known bunch in Germany.
    Hey you could worship a steaming $hit for all I care! Quite frankly I'm real sure when your dead your dead! There is no majic man in the sky. And your not gonna float around in the clouds having a blast, besides there's no beer in heaven and damn sure aint no pussy.
    My tolerance ran out the day they flew planes into buildings. Here in buffalo a raghead is on trial for cutting his wifes head off,not like we all haven't thought about that once or twice, this wacko actually took a knife and sawed his wifes head off. thats a real party pleaser for muslims. Damn they just can't get enough of lopping off heads. How bout that burying women in dirt and throwing rocks at there head thing? Yeah Islam is a fu#king peaceful religion. That putting troops in danger thing... I say bullshit on that too. they're allready trying their damedest to kill as many Americans as possible, don't see where a book burning will make much difference.

actually if you want to incite a people an effective way to do it is drop a few 500 lb bombs on some homes. If we didn't want to offend muslims maybe we shouldn't have invaded Iraq in the first place. Burning some books don't mean a damn thing. Im sick to death of political corectness. personally I feel Islam is an evil hatefull religion and brings nothing misery to the world. If you feel like doing a little research on Muhhamed you'll find out he was a brutal murderer and pedofile.

truth be told, The news media and government had me convinced Sadam Husain had weapons of mass destruction and an attack was iminent. Turns out it was a bluff on Sadams part. The rest is history. I do believe in religious freedoms but I draw the line at brutality against women, Murder, child molestation, and persecution of gays or any other humans on this planet.
    If we let the muslim population take over in twenty years they will demand Shariah Law and have enough votes to get it, Don't think for a minute it wont happen. If this sounds like Germany circa 1930 so be it. read the kor'an and see for yourself. Maybe we can send them all to Canada, the women are allready dressed for it.

Why don't you grab a copy of the Kor'an and start reading the passages yourself. Do a little research and find out what a nice man Mohammed was

here read this part, you'll love it

From the Hadith:

There are hundreds of verses from the traditions that speak of violence and hatred against non-Muslims, particularly Allah's intense dislike, manifested by his plans to physically torture them for eternity.

Bukhari (54:487) - Someone asked, "O Allah's Apostle This (ordinary) fire would have been sufficient (to torture the unbelievers)," Allah's Apostle said, "The (Hell) Fire has 69 parts more than the ordinary (worldly) fire, each part is as hot as this (worldly) fire." In other words, ordinary fire isn't hot enough to torture non-Muslims. Therefore the fire in Hell is 69 times hotter.

Bukhari (2:28) - Women comprise the majority of Hell's occupants. (A weak Hadith, Kanz al-`ummal, 22:10, even suggests that 99% of women go to Hell).

Muslim (40:6831) - Non-Muslims in Hell will be given thick skin so as to prolong their agony (before they are given fresh skin for a new round of torture - Qur'an verse 4:56).

Bukhari (59:727) - Allah's Apostle [said]... "Allah's curse be on the Jews and the Christians" This was spoken on Muhammad's death bed, and was one of the last things that he ever said.

Ishaq 240 - "The Jews are a nation of liars.... The Jews are a treacherous, lying, and evil people"

Of cource ignorantly defend something you no nothing of even when the words are right in front of you

Hey this is America... we say what we want. Why not read a little of the koran you might find it intresting.

"Forbidden to you are...married women, except those you own as slaves." (Surah 4:20-, 24-)

Featured Sponsorr

why's that... is it wrong to post passages from the kor'an? afraid of exposed truth..think this is something to teach the kids?