Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: completly used

1. Default completly used

Featured Sponsor

I am finally getting my lineman's job after 5 years as an apprentice. I have for sale a great apprentice's wife.

I would love to keep her but I can't sleep with something a darn apprentice did.

Ya you'll have to trade her in.

Default Trade in..

So You don't look at that as having experience "Under your belt" with her? lol

4. Default

Whats she look like?

Can she cook?
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

That's an old one.....

If you were anything like the rest of us, you had better count yourself damn lucky she stuck with your dumb ass!

Personally I'd suggest getting rid of her and finding yourself a man instead. Two incomes and no limits on the amount of big boys toys you can have. Quads, bikes, boats, computers and of course the essential nutrients like cake and beer.

Quote Originally Posted by kingnai View Post
    I am finally getting my lineman's job after 5 years as an apprentice. I have for sale a great apprentice's wife.

I would love to keep her but I can't sleep with something a darn apprentice did.

Post a photo...please!!

Default "The Good Wife"

Behind every good man (not just a lineman) is a good woman. I have only had one wife which is a rarity in our trade believe me. Like the brother said earlier, if she put up we your dumbass as an apprentice then you better hang on to her. Hell I worked with a lineman that had been married "11" times. Said it was actually only "10" since he married number "9" twice.
    " When character is lost, all is lost "

Default Wifey.

Featured Sponsorr

Does she own a boat by any chance?