Thread: Apprenticeship

Thumbs up Apprenticeship

Featured Sponsor

L.U.126, N.E.A.T is looking for MEN and Apes got so much work going. we went from 130 on book 1 to 250 travelers in a matter of weeks also some good time jobs going and more on the way
    Been to hell but the DEVIL said i was a crazy Motherfu&$er

Can you elaborate on this?

What did you mean in the part you typed about "also some good time jobs going and more on the way"?

Are groundman needed?

Or is the Apprenticeship opening up?

I might be out that way soon and plan on signing some of the books for groundman if I get out there. Thanks for the heads up either way. Really appreciate it.

3. Default

Be prepared with an address that is in their jurisdiction. No local address, no applying!

4. Default

you cant apply to NEAT unless you live in their jusisdiction?

5. Default

Just got done the boot camp last weekend at L.U126.... Havent been put to work yet but there saying theres so much work at the union meeting in harrington de i went to on thursday... Im pretty excited and ready to go boot camp was intense and fun....

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BT1101 View Post
    you cant apply to NEAT unless you live in their jusisdiction?
    I spoke to them in December and was told you had to have an address in their jurisdiction to apply. Doesnt matter that you will move there if called, they want it on the app.

7. Default

Neat is pretty big maybe u live some where on the east coast that they have jurisdiction if not well u have to move... Neats website has all the states there in... But i kno thats a tough decision to make

8. Default

Nope I line in Southern California, I have an address I can use thats over there though. Glad I learned I need to use it before I apply thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by DE_lineman_app View Post
    Just got done the boot camp last weekend at L.U126.... Havent been put to work yet but there saying theres so much work at the union meeting in harrington de i went to on thursday... Im pretty excited and ready to go boot camp was intense and fun....
    Congrats on the boot camp..the rumors are true we have so much work going on..My crew is starting 5-10s on monday and then going 6-12s when the days get a little longer.

I am originally from Brookside, New castle area still get down there once in a while
    Been to hell but the DEVIL said i was a crazy Motherfu&$er

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Wow that just shows how small this world is i live in scottfeild right next to brookside lol.. I just went to the union meeting in harrington on tuesday and they said there hoping to start new hires in march so im really hoping cuz sitting at home is getting boaring but im still pretty excited about all of it