Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default PG&E Pre-apprentice

Featured Sponsor

I took the PTB and IST tests on 1/21/11 and now am awaiting results. ... I was wondering if others have taken it and would like to know when you guys start getting results. I will post when I get mine. Thank you..

So you took the tests on Friday and are confused about not receiving results by the time you posted yesterday or over the weekend for that matter????

Did they give you any indication on when you would receive the results?

3. Default pge pre apprentice

you should receive them before saturday they will start to send people to physicall assestmnet on saturday

4. Default

I took my written test last Wednesday and they called me on Friday saying I passed and scheduled me the physical on Saturday

Sorry I have not returned back... Yes I did pass and am on for Sunday At 1 pm. I hope the weather holds out. I wish the rest of you luck and me too
    I've been practicing with the polesteps and it drives me nuts to not step up in my belt, but i think I will do fine.

So are you going for a climbing test???

Ya. But it will be on pole steps from what I read.

If you wanna learn how to climb contact me,,,,I live real close to you.

Good luck to you

Featured Sponsorr

Thank you guys. I appreciate the offer for climbing help, I am a Tree guy for REU and have over 20 journeyman linemen teaching me and encouraging me to take this oppertunity. I've been in our training yard doing round and rounds, and actually got to sneak in and do a pole top rescue with the guys and they say I did very well. I appreciate what you guys do and really look forward to learning this craft. Thanks again.