Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Default in LOVE with a lineman

Featured Sponsor

hey have you ever been in-love? have you ever been so in-love with a person that you've done even the craziest of the things which you think that you would not do?! Well I guess count me in! You see I got very very very in love with a lineman and wow! am head over heels crazy about him.
    what is it with love that people go out and meet others or go to a date or feel the longing for the company of others. i don't really get it, what's with love?! what is this maelstrom and gamut of emotions that shoots itself through the very behavior or culture of an individual?! can we create love?! can we make someone love another, forcefully?! what really is love?! what is this?!
    you might say i'm a helpless romantic, actually i am! so what is it with you if i am?! huh?!
    post your replies plssss!!! i would like to hear your OPEN-ions!

Man I am so hopin you're secretly my wife!!!!

But really? The name? Come on!

I thought I logged into "advice for the lovelorn" for a minute there..........or "Dear Abby"

whew..........
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

LOL! Oh man.

I have so many retorts to say to this ..........but, I won't! Hehehehe..........

ahhhhh come on Trac.......live "dangerously"......
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by electriklady View Post
    ahhhhh come on Trac.......live "dangerously"......
    LOL! I just did. Like the avatar? Heh.

I like the AV......yes indeed........

I have many comments I could make on this thread.....but...........I am old and bitchy and might scare this person to death.......not a good person to speak on this subject having "kicked to the curb" two hubbies.
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by electriklady View Post
    I like the AV......yes indeed........

I have many comments I could make on this thread.....but...........I am old and bitchy and might scare this person to death.......not a good person to speak on this subject having "kicked to the curb" two hubbies.
    HA! Two of them?

"What has love got to do with it?"

Okaaay! I'm done!

Default I'm working on two myself. . . . . .

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by LostArt View Post
    HA! Two of them?

"What has love got to do with it?"

Okaaay! I'm done!

hehehe......Strike Two!

Impressive huh? and still "smiling ear to ear"

was asked 4 times,,,,,,sadly took 2 of em up on it....and the other two.....well......NOT! Thank God....Divorce lawyers are expensive!
    Abraham Lincoln