Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hookah Pipe

Featured Sponsor

and you, after all.........are a liar........how's that for not getting "personal"
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by electriklady View Post
    and you, after all.........are a liar........how's that for not getting "personal"
    You should consider seeking the lords help.... the hate inside you can create health problems that are far more serious than anyone's responces on this site.

It is responses...........not responces.....oh spelling guru.

Hatred causes health problems? That explains why I am in good health.......Seems the Lord has been watchin over me my whole life, so no need to "seek his help"......you, on the other hand, should heed your own advice.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    The middle child youngest daughter has done a lot of traveling. She bought one in Turkey. She, like me is a runner so she doen't smoke it often. I've had some raspberry and peach shisha. Not sure if that is the right spelling on the tobacco. I was in Madison for some training a couple years ago. There is no smoking in the bars there but there was a hookah bar. Their shisha was only made of fruit pulp so it was legal.

Not sure how old everyone is, but my first memory of a hooka pipe is from Alice and Wonderland. The caterpillar was smoking one.
    The writer is talking about their friend who is a middle child youngest daughter and a runner who bought a hookah in Turkey and doesn't smoke it often. They've had raspberry and peach shisha and were in Madison for training where they visited a hookah bar that served fruit pulp shisha. They remember the caterpillar smoking a hookah in Alice in Wonderland and they reflect on the fact that they should think before speaking.

5. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by heelwinch View Post
    Smoking must be an affliction that affects the weak minded... I've tryed it several times and could never get past the fact that it tasted like some one just took a crap in my mouth.... maybe some people like that??? either way I believe that those with the affliction are of weak mind.

It has no beneficail values to your life, it makes you smell bad and most people these days are rather adimit about peoploe NOT smoking around them. So all in all... it's a no win deal.

Smoking is a personal choice and can have negative impacts on one's health, social life, and overall well-being. It is not accurate to generalize that smokers are of weak mind, as smoking can be addictive and difficult to quit for many people. It's important to understand and respect different perspectives and experiences regarding smoking.