Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Movie Time

Default Movie Time

Featured Sponsor

The grandson wanted to go see Mr. Popper's Penguins tonite, but when we got to the theater "The Green Lantern" was playing at about the same time...so he changed his mind, and we saw that. It really was a disappointment.......even for him....I could tell he was "bored silly." Wouldnt recommend it....Not horrible, but nothing to speak of......on the other hand......I finally got a bigger preview of the movie I have been waiting for as much as my grandson that opens July 1......the new Transformers movie. It looks great.....I can't speak for the storyline but the "graphics" I saw so far are phenominal. I am mesmerized watching that "transformation" take place and have been since the first movie, it almost doesnt need a storyline for me. I can't wait to see it.....Guess I am still a kid at heart.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Take your grandson to see Super 8. Four stars.

I let him choose, Trojan......being the dutiful "gam".....I was kinda hopin he would pick Super 8(as I wanted to see it)........but.......I was actually shocked he didn't pick the new "Cars" movie........

Swamp, he just turned 8 last week.....I was thinking maybe the whole explanation of the "council" at the beginning was over his head......or maybe just not enough action for his liking..........He said on the way out, "Gam that wasnt what I expected."......what the hell ever that means coming from an 8 year old....I just assumed he wanted more action.........

I am just the driver and the buyer of all that junk food.....what the hell do I know?

I am a movie junkie too so they are all good to me too......something bout that big screen and all that greasy popcorn and sno caps.....did see some previews to some interesting stuff coming out soon.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

When these movies come into a conversation, especially the kind you went to Becky, I laugh at a memory of my mother-in-law taking my kids to the movies years ago. MIL, "I now can say I've seen silly life size turtles saving the world." Just her saying that about my son's favorite movie as a wee lad, cracks me up. Ever heard of the Ninja Turtles?

Topgroove told me that 'Bad Teacher' was good Swamp. Have you and the missus seen that one? He said it was really funny. I want to see a funny good movie.

me and the wife only watch blue movies
    engineers aren,t god,s

Versus the green ones right?

Just ribbin' you some there Neil. Heh.

Damn, lightenup ! Its entertainment, a commedy. Its not meant to represent real life, just a satire. Its called comic relief.

BTW I laughed my balls off!

Heh. That's one way of puttin' it, I suppose. Just don't tell me she had sex with a minor and I'm good.

Nope she didn't bang a kid but she gave up her bra so the other brats thought he made it with another girl and they stopped picking on him

Featured Sponsorr

Sounds like something the Boss would like.

Any other good movies out there?