Default Does anyone know??

Featured Sponsor

Does anyone know the names of any contractors in South Alabama near the Florida line or any in Alabama period, looking to relocate.

http://www.wearediversified.com/

They are based out of Alabama. I've known of them for several years now...look at the job board on here, I think I've seen them post some jobs lately.

Cool thanks, i didn't even notice them

4. Default

Henckles and McCoy and Power Secure are working in the Fl. panhandle now.

Have no idea how many are on the books, but Henkles has several crews down there and I heard Service Electric has a crew there. Have to call the hall.
    Were you born that stupid, or did you really get that much practice in?

Thumbs up

Thanks much appreciated

Which local?

Southeast Power Corporation has had crews working in Mobile Bay area for years.
    This country is being destroyed by those who could not have created it. In order to return the days of this country being the proverbial shining city on the hill for all of the world to see, we must first return to the ways that enabled the light to first shine.

Yeah Pike goes through lineman like $hit through a goose. Anyone who goes to work for pike is as brainless as swamp.

Featured Sponsorr

I'm not sure I'd want to work for Diversified either. Its the old owners of Gillette Electric out of Decatur AL. Mostly old Pike hands with new equipment.