Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oppppppps

Featured Sponsor

Ummmmmmmm Once I found a single phase residential customer that was metered thru doughnut type Cts , Parallell 4/0 urd. But whoever hooked it up had run opposing phases thru each ct. Needless to say it didnt register much. I bleve it had been in service for maybe 2 months.I notified the customer, took a short outage, and rerouted the secondary thru the Cts. I later notified the meter dept and let them deal with the aftermath. I dunno what they did if anything.

Default Might have been

Featured Sponsorr

the same electrician that ask me where the nuetral was on the URD we just finished pullin in years ago. Puzzled look on his face when I showed him. Next question was where does it go ? Then he ask me if I could hook it all up for him . Nope, A month later got called back they was ready for a meter. Found it just like we left it. The guy got all bent out of shape when I told him he needed his man to come back and finish , but get another one cause the last one didnt know his head from his ass. Told me to get the hell out of there. Before I got to the street he had called the boss who wanted to see me. Boss asked what I said , I told em. Boss laughed and said well even if they dont know their head from their ass ya cant go around tellin em that. Didnt know it was his brother inlaw he was tryin to help out with a job.

Koga