Default It Makes You Wonder......

Featured Sponsor

I have always been a documentary freak......love em......all kinds.......anyway was browsing through the Netflix genre of documentaries and came across this one......."Gas Hole"

I havent finished watching the whole thing yet.....but googled it and here is an except from it.......

A water vapor carburator....in the 1940s.....I know little of car mechanics but what do you guys that are mechanically inclined think......would it work.....watch it and let me know......kind of makes ya wonder...........

Pretty interesting stuff if it is true....I know the book is actual.....where did it go? Guess such "nonsense" wouldnt bode well for the "poverty striken oil companies that want to keep the "cuffs" on us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vJerAkLhuY
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Its amazing the technology thats been opressed. Funny thing is its really simple chemistry. I've been thinking about building this for awhile now, its pretty close to the water vapor carburator.
    http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...y_Paul_Pantone

I am sure we only are aware of what is possible the "tip of the iceberg"

Can you imagine a car getting over a hundred mile per gallon of gas? If I were an oil company I sure wouldnt want that to be public knowledge......if I were a consumer I would pray for such technology to become PUBLIC......If I were an inventor.....I would would not accept "hush money" and watch people suffer and struggle to survive in todays world.

Top, how would a water vapor carburator increase gas mileage so much.....can you explain the concept to me?....I never hear the word carburator anymore....I guess all new cars are fuel injected.......whatever the heck the difference is......I need to read up on this stuff.......
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Well, I can say this technology is far from new. Its been used since before world war 2. Basicly, water is as you know, one part hydrogen, two parts oxygen. Both gases contain energy. the problem is the molecular bonds that hold these two elements together. Simple electrolyisis is a great way to wrap your head around it, unfortunatly it takes more energy to split water than is gained from the process. The trick is to use waste heat from the exhust and a highly efficient heat exchange transfer system.

I'm sure you've heard of town gas, it used to be real popular in rural parts of the US. Basicly if you heat up coal to white hot temperature and inject steam into it you produce syngas, almost identical to natural gas.

Basicly the idea is to use the exhust gas ( mostly super hot Co2 and Co) push it through a heat exchanger and bubble it through a water oil mix creating a vortex effect. the resulting carbon rich water vapor goes back through the other side of the heat exchanger on route to the intake manifold.

Featured Sponsorr

I think it makes a lot of sense for many parts of the world.Not sure what you do wwith that exhaust in the winter in our northern states.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.