Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Featured Sponsor

How come theses grandkids are more fun that the kids were? Oh, yeah, we're not ultimately responsible. We'll let our kids mess with the sugar buzz. Good night kids, grandpa loves you!
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

My grand daughter got her ears pierced and I am holding back on getting her a set of diamond studs, even though I gave her Mom a set at age two...

EL. . .she is a princess. . . .but aint they all at that age?
    Grandkids are the best, ya get to spoil them and then send them home with their Mom and Dad.
    My wife likes to get them the noisiest toy she can find for Christmas. . .then giggles when they pack up and go home with all their presents. . .

My youngest Stepdaughter . . .wait both stepdaughters are having kids in December and January and all I can see is the old guy in the commercial running after the cab holding one baby and yelling "don't leave us with the babies"

I'll be fine. . .just not ready to let them know that yet. . . .

Yes T-Man.....they are all princesses........

I have photos of the football game, sliding a bit though, havent downloaded them yet......it was great fun.........After Justin was done playing, my "princess" wanted me to go over and watch the cheerleaders with her, she now aspires to be a cheerleader. She enjoyed all the fun too.

Justin looked like a q tip with a football helmet on.....but boy was I proud.....I will post pics soon. After the game I took him to his promised dinner....and he actually tried my favorite....King Crab....He loved it....so I guess I may be sharing from now on...dont think he is up to actually getting at it himself at his age

This week Friday is "fair day"....I take em to the local fair every year, Saturday is football game number 2, and Sunday is school shopping. I best load up on my "Centrum Silver" now....I think I am gonna need it.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

pics of the big FIRST game....
    Last edited by electriklady; 09-07-2011 at 08:29 PM.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Featured Sponsorr

Today was the 1st day of school for my 3rd grader and her sister ( 6th Grade) No problems gettin em up, dressed ,fed and ready. Before they left LOL I took a tape measure and measured their heads.When they returned I measured em again. I had to tell em My Gawd yer heads swelling up from all the stuff you learned today. Ummmmmmmmm Course they dont think I'm dealing with a full deck anyhow.