Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear TechGuy

Featured Sponsor

Ummmmmm well if there is an attachment on any of the pages the lil paperclip thingy is dead in the middle of the last page. I usually hafta go back one page and then page forward to see the last page otherwise I get the attachment

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummmmmm well if there is an attachment on any of the pages the lil paperclip thingy is dead in the middle of the last page. I usually hafta go back one page and then page forward to see the last page otherwise I get the attachment
    TG has fixed that problem. Are you still getting it Poot? I mean recently?

Ummmmmmmmmmmm Yes as recently as rite now

I haven't had an issue with the red x or the paper clip thingy, but I have had an issue with logging in. It seems when I go to log in the first time I get a message of invalid redirect ( whatever that is ) and when I do it a second time it logs in correctly. Thanks Rob

Lightbulb Looking for the attachment (paper clip) issue

If you are/were wondering, yes, TechGuy is a real person, born & bread in the US of A. Usually just lurking in the background, making sure all is running as well as possible, I wanted to let all know that I appreciate all of the feedback on the different issues. It has been an incredibly difficult couple of weeks as we have had to do many things with little planning. Believe it or not, it has gone pretty well, all things considered.

But most importantly, the smilies are back to normal

So, try as I might, I cannot find an issue related to the attachment paper clip thing... If someone could post a link to a thread that contains the issue, that would be helpful.

I also cannot duplicate the login issue that was reported...

The paperclip thing is no big deal.. The Only way to see it, I think, Is to click New Posts.

There's got to be a bunch of threads listed.

The only time its an issue is when there's multible pages in the thread and the paperclip ends up superimposed on one of the page numbers.

I just logged in again and it did the same as before, but I did get in on the second try. Not a great big deal just a bit annoying. I sure appreciate the work your doing. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Damn steve...looks liked you logged in just fine...to make this "fine" post.

Maby you just need to learn how to operate your computer fat boy. Nobody else is havin problems login in.

I see the MASTER BAITER is still doing it.....

Actually when I log out, which is not often anymore, I get the same message as Steve does upon logging back in, I can get around it, but I am sure it is not supposed to do that upon login.

"Invalid redirect"

so it IS still an issue Swamp.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Featured Sponsorr

Yeah I get the same fukkin message everytime I try to log in. It's really starting to piss me off.