Default What are your favorites?

Featured Sponsor

In the past decade I have to admit I have gotten away from watching network tv shows. There seems to be a lot of new ones this fall premier season. And a return to a lot of familiar ones.

What are some of your favorite new ones or returning ones.

I love the new show "Person of Interest"....Jim Caviezel and Michael Emerson are great......and back this year again I really enjoy "Harry's Law" and my oldie goldie favorites NCIS, Criminal Minds and Law and Order SVU
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Law & Order SVU is my favorite returning TV show. Other than that all I watch is syndicated programming. Personally I havent seen a single "new" show that I like in years... But as for all time favorites of the syndicated TV, All in The Family, Married with Children, and M*A*S*H...

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    History Channel, Discovery Channel....Enjoy the program "Top Shot", and like "Pawn Stars"
    Also, the Animal Channel.

Watch X Factor, and American Idol sometimes. Pretty cool.

Don't like or watch, "Sitcoms".

I enjoy LIFE and REAL shit. I don't like getting involved with "fictional" people and their "Fictictional" drama on sindicated...."soap opea" type programs.
    You must make an exception when you watch fox noise!!
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Blog Entries

Pawn Stars, Deadliest Catch, MLB playoffs, NFL football.......
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

HGTV, Outdoor Channel, DIY, Biggest Loser, American Pickers, Austin City Limits.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

History, discovery, pickers, speed channel, Barrett-Jackson auctions, any baseball game. Pawn stars is gettin old!
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

babe station

babe station 2

babe station 3

xxx hardcore

and soccer weekly
    engineers aren,t god,s

Default Uhh lets see

when I watch

House.

Ax men, Swamp People, Hunting& Shooting shows, Discovery ID, A&E, Encore Westerns, and Law&Order for me to.

Featured Sponsorr

Human catapilar 2, I working on my list for human catapilar 3, Lets see, Swamprat, duck, senko maybe a couple others.... Lots of work to do! Haven't figured out the order yet.