Thread: Groundman 1245

Default Groundman 1245

Featured Sponsor

Is it worth driving up to Ibew local 1245 about 10 hour drive from where in at to sign
    Groundman book 4? I only have first aid and CPR cert, currently saving tryin to get my class A. In on waiting list for climbing schools down here, and have no ohsha 10.

2. Default

where you coming from? sign local 47 down n so cal if your down here!

sorry i should have mentioned im already on book for at 47 and 18

I wouldnt... i started signing at a hall with only my CDL permit and firstaid/cpr about 7 months ago.. i told my buddy to start signing last month since he already had his CDL, he literally got called 1 week after he started signing... skipped right over me.

Oh wow yup right over you, what local was this out of. I Knkw if I don't have my class a I will only get picked up for some solor jobs. Your right though better just spend the money get my class a then go sign.

769 hall. After I updated my info with the CDL, i HAVE been getting calls... so if i were you I get it. Goodluck man. Pain in the butt getting in this field without knowing anyone.... for me anyways haha.

I. Can always go up their sign the books now, and when I get my class A fax it to them.

Are you guys just paying for those "class a in a day" little businesses? I need my class a as well and so far thats the only way I see being able to get it.

I'm gonna get mine after thanksgiving. Guy that's gonna train me said it will take about a week.
    T

Featured Sponsorr

Are you paying him?