Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow!!!

Default Snow!!!

Featured Sponsor

I mowed my grass Tuesday after work and we are expected to get 8 to 10 inches of snow today!

Yehaaaaaaw......let the fun begin!

Oh....forecast is calling for heavy wet snow with winds up to 30 miles an hour and there are still leaves on the trees. I am washing my work clothes right now
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by electriklady View Post
    I mowed my grass Tuesday after work and we are expected to get 8 to 10 inches of snow today!

Oh....forecast is calling for heavy wet snow with winds up to 30 miles an hour and there are still leaves on the trees. I am washing my work clothes right now
    This posting should not be in General BS to start with simply put because she is fishing for a controversial argument about religion
    Always pushing the limits, aren't you clowns??

Ignore the thread noise EL.

I heard about this on the radio earlier. Kinda early, isn't it? Btw, have you took pictures?

Are we allowed to bait in BS, LA?

anyways....havent taken any pictures yet........The trees are sagging and the power lines are covered............that is not a good sign....!!!!!!

I am gonna put a plow on my quad....but was waiting for a couple of weeks.........opppps
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Just looked at our online system outage map....New Jersey has 6 red balls(over 10,000 customers each) and southern PA.....our other sister company(Met Ed) is not looking too good either...........and it is still snowing like a big DOG here. A lot of smaller outages here.....I have my candles ready!!!!!!
    Abraham Lincoln

No, there shouldn't be any baiting outside of EAYOR EL. Maybe a warning should be sent. Actually, there should be several sent. Just waiting on word.

Hunker down EL! Stay safe!

That sounds rough!!
    Sorry to hear about your early winter arrival.
    I went to a B-Day party today at the beach, it was about 90 degrees. (Sorry, had to rub that in!) Be carefull, hopefully it won't be too bad.

Default Please be safe

WOW , pretty major storm in the northeast, Be careful up there work safe to all you working that one.

Just saw some idiot Weather man doing a shot from a back yard where the trees were down and he was shaking the large limb and point out the down power lines trapped underneath. . . .Hope they knew the power was out and grounded but I doubt it and it just gives some other know-nothing a stupid idea the power lines are not dangerous. . .OMG

Got the call this morning for storm duty in our sister companies territory ....Metropolitan Edison.
    Just got to the hotel in stroudsburg ....on the Pa./NJ border....long day...time to snooze..........
    Nite all!
    Abraham Lincoln

Featured Sponsorr

New England still has 3 million out. In Mass. alone 155 cities/towns have no school today. Crews are in from Mi., Ohio, and the Carolina's. Mostly tree damage.
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!