Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Snow!!!

Featured Sponsor

Well, maybe he wasnt meter department.....I assumed he was as he was driving a white van like many of our meter testers do.......I wonder what that was all about then. hmmmmmmm?
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Seems to me you were more worried about what the governor of Jersey was doing than what you were sent there to do.
    If you have a problem with the party of the government of a specific state that you have to work in, maybe you ought to just stay home and leave the political bashing to the actual residents of said state.

I doubt one less meter reader would make much of a difference in the grand scheme of things.

Featured Sponsorr

What are you going to do with all your O/T EL???
    Seems you've been doing nothing but working the last few months, hats off to you!
    Be carefull with those neutral repairs, though I'm sure your co. has schooled you in the hazards.
    You should take your earnings and buy a vacation condo/home down here in Az!
    That way you could enjoy our 70+ degree weather, and thaw out!

I just happen to know a realtor that could assist.............