Default 52 Weeks in 2012

Featured Sponsor

How many of you would be interested in posting one pic a week of your daily work (or subjects of what you see everyday)for the year 2012? Some of you have been doing it and I think it's pretty dag gum neat! I know they say the world will end on 12-12-12, but let's live each day next year like it's our last. Post pics of what we like, what is neat and unique, and just the landscape and the people we meet. If you draw, doodle in some special hobby, post it too. All

Maybe I can come up with a prize at the end. Maybe be can vote on the top 10 pics of the year or something. All I ask is you guys have to keep the pics clean. Meaning NWS. Anything Not Work Safe can't be posted on this site.

Anyone interested in this?

Being a picture taking nut, I think it would be great.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Sounds fun, but to make it fair we all need to pitch in and buy Bren a new camera!

Default do me best

As you all know I've a rubbish camera. But I will try to compensate by being imaginative. BRING IT ON.
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Featured Sponsorr

LOL! Great! This is a good start.