Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Happy Thanksgiving

Featured Sponsor

I Just wanted to wish everyone and their families a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the family, friends, food and football. Only a month till the real "hell" is upon us. Bah Humbug!!

I am the Thanksgiving hostess this year...have a lot of work to do...got a beautiful fresh turkey last night...and all the fixings...am cooking dinner for 8...so I guess I will be busy for a couple of days. Good news...the weather is supposed to stay fairly warm and NO SNOW...60ish over the weekend...ahhhh life is good.

Later all...
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Blog Entries

Have a great Thanksgiving Becky!!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Happy Thanksgiving to all the folks here at PLM!

I'll be going to mom's tomorrow and spending it with my family and the Boss's. Believe it or not, we all get along fine.

I already have the Bahumbug lights up. Yeah, I actually put up lights outside this year. I'll turn them on tomorrow night.

Oh, and it will be a beautiful day tomorrow. Up into the 70's. Which will be nice from being in the 80's.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Happy Turkey Day and The Lions are Finally Gonna Kick Green Bay's @ss Day!!

Well one can dream can't they?

May you All have a Wonderful Thanksgiving, with your friends and family. Our morning, was helping prepare thanksgiving dinner for our area homeless tomorrow. Our personal dinner tonight was for family and friends. Rolled stuffed turkey breast, with, goat cheese, stuffing and cranberrys inside, traditional dressing on the side, sweet potatoes with marshmellows, creamed corn, punkin pie...and, and, and....we are truly blessed. Tomorrow, we'll help give out meals for a few hours in the afternoon, then come home, have some friends over, for leftovers and thanks.
    I hope you all are so fortunate and thankful. Happy thanksgiving.

I am thankful and grateful for our health, our fantastic friends and our wonderful, supportive family. It has been a crazy year , but we are still here, standing strong. I have been blessed with a gorgeous and healthy granddaughter. I am surrounded by my family. I cannot think of a better way to spend this day.

Let's not forget about our boys & girls serving to protect our Country. Thank you to the family and friends of those serving.

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends.

I hope y'all have a great day, Happy Thanksgiving!
    The wife and I are going to our Daughters Mother-in-laws, should be fun!!

Excitied too that there is actually a couple of meaningfull football games on today!!

Default Happy Thanksgiving

Yes indeed! happy thanksgiving to all. I shared the Thanksgiving as a day off... and was invited to a Thanksgiving feast hosted by an Aussie and a Britt. It was indeed a feast. Pakistan is really a great place. Good people .. um except for a few bad eggs ... but I'm enjoying life..

RWD

Have a great Thanksgiving to all of you and your families. . .

GO PACKERS GO
    MI, I had to. . . . .

Featured Sponsorr

Happy Thanksgiving guys. We don't really do that thing over here in Scotland, although when I was a kid there was a religious thanksgiving thing at church where people were encouraged to bring in tins of food for the "poor". I'm not exactly sure how they got distributed to "poor" people.

Blimey. Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas? It's a complete party in your place at this time of year.

Have no shame Lostart, you stick your Xmas lights on as early as you like. I'm thinking of bringing shame on my street by having the earliest home Xmas lights on in Scotland. It might make me feel a bit better about that fact that the switch-on of the lights I've been installing in Glasgow for the last month went pear shaped when the pyro crew started firing the fireworks before the countdown had even started, and as a result everyone ignored it.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com