Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by BigClive View Post

Have no shame Lostart, you stick your Xmas lights on as early as you like. I'm thinking of bringing shame on my street by having the earliest home Xmas lights on in Scotland. It might make me feel a bit better about that fact that the switch-on of the lights I've been installing in Glasgow for the last month went pear shaped when the pyro crew started firing the fireworks before the countdown had even started, and as a result everyone ignored it.
    Oh no! That is ashame Clive! I will have to admit that most Americans are kinda glued to fireworks too.

I have my lights on, however, I don't have enough. Tomorrow I go back to get more. The Boss is going fishing and I'll be stringing more lights, more energy, more power. That way the Boss can have something more to talk to me about in January; the light bill.

Don't forget to show the pics Clive!

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Have a great Thanksgiving to all of you and your families. . .

GO PACKERS GO
    MI, I had to. . . . .
    No ya didn't? We both knew what the outcome was gonna really be!

Oh well, the first half was a good game?

Hope you all had a great Turkey Day! Ours started out scary but it looks like a false alarm? The daughter and I took the wife some Turkey at the hospital! I give thanks for those people who give their time on a holiday waitin just to help others they don't even know!