Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A few errors

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by LostArt View Post
    I've been told that the kicking out is a server problem.
    The bigger problem is I have had difficulty duplicating the issue as described. Until I can see the issue, It is painfully difficult to correct. I believe it is there, but just can't find it...

Quote Originally Posted by rcdallas View Post
    Well the server must be located in Laredo or something where they still using dialup cause there is quite a few outages.

I would like to see the site enabled so I can use a vbulletin app from my geeky dumb phone instead of the builtin dumb phone browswer. It's a matter of a simple plugin.
    rcdallas: We will look into this when time allows. I agree, a mobile version would be nice. However, we had to make some significant upgrades to the forums when we were forced to change hosts a couple months back. Until I feel there is a certain amount of stability, I am not in a position to make adjustments of any sort to the scripts that run the forums.

Thank you for your input.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post
    anyway you cut it this new server is crap. I hope Byron got a deal on it but I doubt it. I'm willing to bet they raised his bandwidth cost and we get stuck with this crappy server that crashes constantly and generates errors in the database.
    Well, I suspect it is a matter of perspective; the last server this site was on would not work, period. At all, ever... Remember the "Site has been suspended..." message that lasted 4 days.

If you see any databases errors, ever, fell free to send me a message; I get an automatic email message when this occurs, and have not received any...

If you would, if you see issues, just post them in the "Dear TechGuy" thread; I get updates on that one. While I may not always respond, I do read posts that are placed there. I appreciate the help of ALL members who contribute to the boards.

Doing all I can to keep it running smoothly,

--TG