Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Pro or college?

Featured Sponsor

What type of football Cowboy are you talking about. Michael Irving and Mike Ditka were both Dallas Cowboys and did some acting.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Talking Dallas Cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    What type of football Cowboy are you talking about. Michael Irving and Mike Ditka were both Dallas Cowboys and did some acting.
    A Dallas Cowboy,as in football,thought it was obvious since i mentioned Earl Campbell(hint)

Ummmmm Earl Campbell wuz never ever a Cowboy He wuzza Oiler n Bum Phillips used him plum up.

Roger Staubach....for Dallas Cowboy....I cannot even believe I typed that....I HATE THE COWBOYS

Clint has my vote from back in the Spaghetti Western Days. Ahhhhh...Wild Wild West.....James West and Artimus Gordon.....I loved that show when I was a kid.....You dont really have to be a good actor to be a "great cowboy" in a females eyes....ya need to look the part....you know all tan, cowboy boots, riding a horse, carryin a gun...lean and mean...all that manly stuff.....and Clint sure made that poncho look good!
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Default finally

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummmmm Earl Campbell wuz never ever a Cowboy He wuzza Oiler n Bum Phillips used him plum up.
    I was begining to think either I was too old or people reading this were too young,thought RC/Dallas would catch that. True ,Poot ,Earl never played for Dallas,just when i thought Id sneak it in by everyone,finally caught @ an old trick play.

Default Roger the Dodger

Quote Originally Posted by electriklady View Post
    Roger Staubach....for Dallas Cowboy....I cannot even believe I typed that....I HATE THE COWBOYS

Clint has my vote from back in the Spaghetti Western Days. Ahhhhh...Wild Wild West.....James West and Artimus Gordon.....I loved that show when I was a kid.....You dont really have to be a good actor to be a "great cowboy" in a females eyes....ya need to look the part....you know all tan, cowboy boots, riding a horse, carryin a gun...lean and mean...all that manly stuff.....and Clint sure made that poncho look good!
    Electriklady actually it wasnt really Roger quarterbacking,it was that Artimus Gordon guy,boy could he disguise himself,even fooled you.You mentioned a tan,cowboy boots,horse,gun and all that manly stuff,now come -on ,we all know you really meant the wranglers James west was wearing.I still like the Dirty Harry movies,hang em hi,the good bad and ugly movies,still entertaining even if I saw a guy die hundreds of times.

Default didi I

Did i mention ,Fist full of Dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Electriklady actually it wasnt really Roger quarterbacking,it was that Artimus Gordon guy,boy could he disguise himself,even fooled you.You mentioned a tan,cowboy boots,horse,gun and all that manly stuff,now come -on ,we all know you really meant the wranglers James west was wearing.I still like the Dirty Harry movies,hang em hi,the good bad and ugly movies,still entertaining even if I saw a guy die hundreds of times.

HaHa Reppy, good one.....Artimus was great at disguises wasnt he?

James West didnt wear wranglers....he always had a black suit with a short vest, didnt he. He was a Hottie, I must admit. Of course everything was either black or white in those days
    Dirty Harry movies were great....."Come on punk, make my day." I also like the "Death Wish" movies with Charles Bronson....he was a great "tough guy" too. I, like you, still watch the old Clint movies and still enjoy them...must have seen all of em at least a dozen times or more.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Default Nice try,but no swisher sweets

Quote Originally Posted by electriklady View Post
    HaHa Reppy, good one.....Artimus was great at disguises wasnt he?

James West didnt wear wranglers....he always had a black suit with a short vest, didnt he. He was a Hottie, I must admit. Of course everything was either black or white in those days
    Dirty Harry movies were great....."Come on punk, make my day." I also like the "Death Wish" movies with Charles Bronson....he was a great "tough guy" too. I, like you, still watch the old Clint movies and still enjoy them...must have seen all of em at least a dozen times or more.
    Heck i dont know what he wore,I wasnt looking at the things you might have been looking at,I figured wranglers,I can say that you went into detail,remembering the vest.I can remember those guys always dropping out of ceilings and trap doors.

Default So what Cowboys acted?

Featured Sponsorr

Anyone other than Ditka and Irving?
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.