Thread: New Movies

Hybrid View

Default New Movies

Check out War Horse. Saw it last night. Very good movie.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Default old. filmd

Sorry to add someething non relevant to your thread D.H. But ya reminded me of a film they did when I worked for the National Greed.. Amongst Giants". Its about a kiwi girl painting pylons in the UK. Its a good film with some great views of the tower lines across the UK. We did a few bits for the camera crew . Check it out on amazon or similar I'm sure you could get a copy over there. Soooooo ry butting in on your thread. ya just reminded me that's all...... (happy easter egg. )
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Saw war horse on monday. Great movie.

I wanna see "War Horse" and "The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo." and of course "Sherlock Homes"
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Default what is it about

Warhorse,what kind of movie is that?Hope it isnt a peguses type of fairy tale.

I believe it is based on a childrens book, about a horse named Joey....who is trained for military use in World War I...his civilian life and his military life, and I suppose the people who come in contact with this horse. Havent seen it so dont know all the details, but it looks good...it is a Spielberg movie, and the reviews are all very good. Trailers look good.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln