Thread: Tipsy-Tow

Default Tipsy-Tow

Featured Sponsor

NO excuses, folks. Don't drink and drive- and don't ride with anybody who does.Tipsy Tow offered by AAA: You don't have to be a AAA member, from 6pm-6am on New Year's Eve/Day they will take your drunk self and your car home for FREE. Save this number... 1-800-222-4357

You might check with your local AAA office to see if they are honoring this, some are not. I imagine in the rural and remote areas this might not fly. I think there is a 10 mile limit also.

<....delete....>
    Last edited by rcdallas; 01-03-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcdallas View Post
    Sweet deal. Don't need any mainline poles drinking and jumping out in front of cars either.
    Oh I forget you like those car/hit poles!!

Default cold hearted story

Quote Originally Posted by Highplains Drifter View Post
    Oh I forget you like those car/hit poles!!
    Years back,another lineman had the nerve to ask me this,,,,,,,,,hard to remember the excact words but Ill try,,by the way he was one of those overtime hogs that never had anything to show,,,,,,,,,,,,by the second way it happened to be his duty week,,,,,,,,he asked me if i was going to be in the area that night,,,,i had a reputation of putting more than a few down,,,,then he said if i hit a pole ,to make sure it was a circuit pole cause he needed overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Years back,another lineman had the nerve to ask me this,,,,,,,,,hard to remember the excact words but Ill try,,by the way he was one of those overtime hogs that never had anything to show,,,,,,,,,,,,by the second way it happened to be his duty week,,,,,,,,he asked me if i was going to be in the area that night,,,,i had a reputation of putting more than a few down,,,,then he said if i hit a pole ,to make sure it was a circuit pole cause he needed overtime.

Good thing you didn't have this song to sing back then...Red Solo Cup

I can't believe other countrys are allowed to celebrate the New Year before America. Some superpower we turned out to be.

Talking new song to me

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Highplains Drifter View Post

Good thing you didn't have this song to sing back then...Red Solo Cup

I can't believe other countrys are allowed to celebrate the New Year before America. Some superpower we turned out to be.
    That song is right on the spot,,,,,,,had many red solo's in my hand while walking out of the liquor stores,sitting at a local honky tonk,listening to Conway Twitty,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,still hear those words,,,,,,,,,,,Hello Darling.....