Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year

Default Happy New Year

Featured Sponsor

May 2012 be smooth sailing for everyone...good health, good friends, good times, prosperity, family and love!
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

I'll ditto that EL. Same to you!

Happy New Year to everyone!

The New Years eve toll has begun...my daughter's roommate's brother was in an auto accident a while ago....broken pelvis, collarbone and lacerated liver...Just ran down to the store and came upon an accident where a car and a local police officer collided...didnt look good. Tis a good night to stay off the road...munching on junk food...drinkin hot chocolate and watchin tv with the grandson...he keeps trying to get me to play PS3 with him but this old bags arm just isnt cooperating....I will have to remain his cheerleader...

Be careful to all who are going to be out and about.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Hey EL... Got the girls a PS3 for christmas.. My Oldest daughter figured out how to watch Net-Flix through the PS3... how cool is that! The thing syncs up over our wireless router straight to our TV. No more watching movies on the computer

It also plays blue-ray discs

Yeah groove, I got Justin his PS3 two years ago, he watches Netflix and his DVD movies on it...he loves it. My new tv came with Netflix loaded on it, I have it on the iPhone and iPad....I am all set in my house for movies movies movies!!!!!!!
    Abraham Lincoln

You can even browse the net on a PS3. I do it all the time not including Netflix and other things. I've had mine since 2007 and it also doubles as my movie player since it plays Blu-Rays. Hooked up with a HDTV and it's very nice!

My big tv is considered a "smart tv" it has the capability of browsing the net built into it, my remote is a typical remote on one side and a mini keyboard on the other side...called a qwerty keyboard. The things that that come out with, who the heck would have believed all this technology 20 years ago. Unbelievable
    Abraham Lincoln

Default And me

Happy easter egg to all my irish mates........

May all your troubles be little ones and my all your little ones be healthy and Safe.

And if ya don't make it through this year.. "May ya be in heaven a half an hour before the devil knows your Dead..."

CEAD MILE FAILTE.....
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Wishing everyone a safe and good year, Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Default what is it.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post
    Hey EL... Got the girls a PS3 for christmas.. My Oldest daughter figured out how to watch Net-Flix through the PS3... how cool is that! The thing syncs up over our wireless router straight to our TV. No more watching movies on the computer

It also plays blue-ray discs
    Im behind the times,whats a ps3?I just learned what a sticky is,first I thought it was a member.