Hybrid View

Default Scottish Storms.

We've been having major storms in Scotland. Here in Glasgow (Scotlands largest city) a lot of buildings have been seriously damaged with their roofs being ripped off and walls being blown out.
    I only got called to one bit of storm damage though.... To save Rudolph....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Are you sure he wasn't just nibbling on fresh greens?
    If you can build it you can fix it!

Default Nightmare. !!!!!

Just been talking to some linesmen ...... Seems like there is plenty to do when I get back. a lot of stuff has been put back up tempory just to get the juice back.m. They are over at Dunoon... "Flattend". OH well !!!!! Supose that's why we get the big bucks... Only rudolf I want is "in a bun"...... Be back Sunday...
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

All I can say is this Bren, I've never known a storm like this in my life. I would guess you guys are going to have to work long hours over the next few weeks, so just knuckle down and dream of uses for the extra burst of cash you'll be getting as a result.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Quote Originally Posted by dooghi View Post
    Are you sure he wasn't just nibbling on fresh greens?
    If you saw the shape of him after the tree was removed you'd know that it was the fresh greens that nibbled HIM.

www.bigclive.com

Default Extra

Extra money... Ha Ha... "Yeah mate , for the tax man". We get time and a half (even sat and Sun) ..... And we get paid sat and Sun anyway.. ... SO NO EXTRA CASH... Just a load of grief. At least we've the job satisfaction.... NOT !!!!!!!!!
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Better get used to it... The way the jet stream has been the last couple years the uk will experience extreme storms more often.

In 2011 the us experienced twelve major weather events, each costing over one billion each.

most people are convinced global warming is a hoax... They say its only a natural occuring cycle.

Guess ya better keep the firewood and candles handy.