Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Federal Reserve

Default Federal Reserve

Featured Sponsor

I hate to dump this subject on anyone,but maybe someone can tell us more than I can.I took that poll that Mr.drifter posted and actually did pretty fair.........I thought that poll was pretty good,and interesting.Back to the Federal Reserve topic,from what I know the government has little to do with it.......And its actually made up of foreign investors that even charge interest,no doubt.Or it can be said that foreign Countries are the ones we borrow money from.If anyone has details I thought it would be helpful to fill us all in.Theres actually millions of tons of info on this subject.Maybe we can even find out who (owns ) us.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    I hate to dump this subject on anyone,but maybe someone can tell us more than I can.I took that poll that Mr.drifter posted and actually did pretty fair.........I thought that poll was pretty good,and interesting.Back to the Federal Reserve topic,from what I know the government has little to do with it.......And its actually made up of foreign investors that even charge interest,no doubt.Or it can be said that foreign Countries are the ones we borrow money from.If anyone has details I thought it would be helpful to fill us all in.Theres actually millions of tons of info on this subject.Maybe we can even find out who (owns ) us.
    This is one of my favorite subjects Reppy. Not many people give a hoot about financial matters .

If you ask the average person who owns the Fedreal Reserve they'll probebly answer the US Government!

Nothing could be further from the truth. The Federal Reserve is a private corporation made up of many private investors. Here's the ten biggest players;

THE TEN MEMBER BANKS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE
    All owned by the Rothschilds
    Rothschild Bank of London Warburg Bank of Hamburg Rothschild Bank of Berlin Lehman Brothers of New York* Lazard Brothers of Paris Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York* Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy Goldman, Sachs of New York Warburg Bank of Amsterdam Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

I've tried to explain a fiat money system before in other threads but it kinda fell on deaf ears, it gets kinda complicated and I'm not the best communicator.

Don’t you think it is a coincidence that the 16 Amendment to the Constitution making the Federal Income Tax a permanent fixture in the U.S. tax system and the Federal Reserve Act happened the same year of 1913 ? I don’t.

Wink they do make it compilcated

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post
    This is one of my favorite subjects Reppy. Not many people give a hoot about financial matters .

If you ask the average person who owns the Fedreal Reserve they'll probebly answer the US Government!

Nothing could be further from the truth. The Federal Reserve is a private corporation made up of many private investors. Here's the ten biggest players;

THE TEN MEMBER BANKS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE
    All owned by the Rothschilds
    Rothschild Bank of London Warburg Bank of Hamburg Rothschild Bank of Berlin Lehman Brothers of New York* Lazard Brothers of Paris Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York* Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy Goldman, Sachs of New York Warburg Bank of Amsterdam Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

I've tried to explain a fiat money system before in other threads but it kinda fell on deaf ears, it gets kinda complicated and I'm not the best communicator.
    I once had a stack of papers ,(that Shoot em George gave me) way back when,must have been 2 1/2 or 3 inches thick with lots of info.Gave it to my dad,,,,,,,,thinking I would read it someday.Although my Dad was a postman most of his life he was pretty much up on things ,politics and all kinds of interesting info,he liked to read.After he passed away I looked for that stack of sheets,but couldnt find them,,,,,,,,,,,,bet my mom threw them away,ohh well.And I know theres tons of info that people might not like if they really knew what was involved.The way this world and country has turned around,you would think our brains would talk about it maybe on television or something.Some of these ,what I call secret organizations go back thousands of years,kind of like the Masons which i hear swear their allegiance on ,, not a bible but the koran,aint that something.That organization goes back a few centuries. But back to the RESERVE...........guess Ill take my own advice that I give to the apprentices,and get myself in that door, and learn more about it.Good to hear from others who will question the un-questionables..................If were getting the short end of the stick (BEING SCREWED)its better to know than not to know whos doing the screwing,I would think?

Bottom line Reppy... The Average working Joe is so clueless and can't be bothered.

No one cares! People just want to get through each day as best they can. If only they took an interest.

Most Americans have no idea that the U.S. government once issued debt-free money directly into circulation. America once thrived under a debt-free monetary system, and we can do it again. The truth is that the United States is a sovereign nation and it does not need to borrow money from anyone.

Default Notice that there is a red seal instead of a green seal

Default it says "United States Note" rather than "Federal Reserve Note".

Under JFK (at at various other times), a limited number of debt-free United States Notes were issued by the U.S. Treasury and spent by the U.S. government without any new debt being created. In fact, each bill said "United States Note" right at the top. Unfortunately, United States Notes are not being issued today.

But it does not have to be this way. The truth is that the U.S. government still has the power under the U.S. Constitution to issue debt-free money....

Featured Sponsorr

Our current debt-based monetary system was devised by greedy bankers that wanted to make huge profits by creating money out of thin air and lending it to the U.S. government at interest.

When each new Federal Reserve Note is created, the interest owed by the federal government on that new Federal Reserve Note is not also created at the same time.
    So the amount of government debt that is created actually exceeds the amount of money that is created.

According to Article I, Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution, it is the U.S. Congress that has been given the responsibility to "coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures".