Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default who knows their Football ?

Featured Sponsor

,,,,,Just for/just for...........I know theres alot of big time football fans here....,Ill admit that I havent kept up much this year..............but lets make this interesting and see who comes the closest. NFL FOOTBALL.......what teams will be the last 4 standing,,,,,,,,and to see who really is good, which two teams will make it to the Superbowl this year.............and finally lets see which lineman or member can guess the team that wins it all.

glasgow celtic will win the super bowl they will beat shamrock rovers in the final
    engineers aren,t god,s

OK here goes;

In the AFC

I see the Patriots beating the Broncos, The Ravens squeeking by the Texans, and in the AFC Championship the Patriots win a trip to the big game.

In the NFC;

I see the Saints beating the 49ers, the Packers beating the Giants, And in the NFC Championship the Packers win in a thrilling game.

I'm gonna pick Greenbay to win the Super Bowl.

The Saints, 49'er game and the Ravens Texans game has me a little worried, I'm not real confident in those two picks. Either way its still the Patriots and Packers in the Super bowl.

Default could it be

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post
    OK here goes;

In the AFC

I see the Patriots beating the Broncos, The Ravens squeeking by the Texans, and in the AFC Championship the Patriots win a trip to the big game.

In the NFC;

I see the Saints beating the 49ers, the Packers beating the Giants, And in the NFC Championship the Packers win in a thrilling game.

I'm gonna pick Greenbay to win the Super Bowl.

The Saints, 49'er game and the Ravens Texans game has me a little worried, I'm not real confident in those two picks. Either way its still the Patriots and Packers in the Super bowl.
    Ill go out on the limb,,,,,,,,,Saints beating the 49ers..Packers beating the Giants.............Saints beating the Packers in NFC Championships.........Texans somehow beating the Ravens and Pats beating Denver,,,,,,,,,,Pats winning the AFC,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ( SAINTS WINNING THE WHOLE ENCHILADA )...............sorry Groove the packers will be packing alright,packing their way back home.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Ill go out on the limb,,,,,,,,,Saints beating the 49ers..Packers beating the Giants.............Saints beating the Packers in NFC Championships.........Texans somehow beating the Ravens and Pats beating Denver,,,,,,,,,,Pats winning the AFC,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ( SAINTS WINNING THE WHOLE ENCHILADA )...............sorry Groove the packers will be packing alright,packing their way back home.
    The more that we see QB Drew Brees throw the football, the more that we think that the Saints have a real chance at winning the whole enchilada. They are going to be big time Giants fans this week against the Packers to try to get the NFC Championship Game back in the Bayou, but in all likelihood, Brees and the gang know that they are going to have to go through Lambeau Field, where their season started with a defeat this year to get to the Super Bowl. This week’s game against San Fran is being overlooked by most though, so don’t be shocked if the boys from N’awlins get sent packing this weekend.

Default I dont dink so

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post
    The more that we see QB Drew Brees throw the football, the more that we think that the Saints have a real chance at winning the whole enchilada. They are going to be big time Giants fans this week against the Packers to try to get the NFC Championship Game back in the Bayou, but in all likelihood, Brees and the gang know that they are going to have to go through Lambeau Field, where their season started with a defeat this year to get to the Super Bowl. This week’s game against San Fran is being overlooked by most though, so don’t be shocked if the boys from N’awlins get sent packing this weekend.
    ,hahahaaha man if id didnt know better ,id think you got that info from your old buddy swamp,,,,,,,,Saints will win,,,,,,,,,,but I do think there will be one upset,by whom is anyones guess,,,,,,,,,,maybe that should have been the thred title,,,,who will be up-set?

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    ,hahahaaha man if id didnt know better ,id think you got that info from your old buddy swamp,,,,,,,,Saints will win,,,,,,,,,,but I do think there will be one upset,by whom is anyones guess,,,,,,,,,,maybe that should have been the thred title,,,,who will be up-set?
    That's nothin, he thought Buffalo and Detroit would be in the big game?

Ok I did too!

I'm with you Groove. . . .But then I'm a Packer Backer

Default might

Quote Originally Posted by MI-Lineman View Post
    That's nothin, he thought Buffalo and Detroit would be in the big game?

Ok I did too!
    MI-Lineman,,,,,,,,,hell we might all be wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,I dont think so,but what if we are,say if the Giants won it all,nawwwwww that cant happen,can it?

Featured Sponsorr

WTF......... Nobody's giving Tee-boy a chance against the Pats? LA is going to be all over you guys

Actually I would love to see the Pats. get bumped out early, but I know that's a pipe dream!

Brady and Breese shoot it out in Superbowl, N.O. 42 N.E. 35