Default Squeeze your Twinkie

Featured Sponsor

Well another icon hitting the dirt, Twinkies where created in 1930. The name was inspired by a highway bill board ‘Twinkle Toes”. Original Twinkies where banana cream filled until a banana ration of WWII forced them to be cream filled that we knew today. I hate to think that Little Debbie will force everyone to nibble her product. I hope that someone will be making some outlaw “Twinkies" soon! Good Bye

The demise of Twinkies may just cast Scotland to ruin. . . they deep fry them there ya know. . . I think you could say I was baiting. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Highplains Drifter View Post
    Well another icon hitting the dirt, Twinkies where created in 1930. The name was inspired by a highway bill board ‘Twinkle Toes”. Original Twinkies where banana cream filled until a banana ration of WWII forced them to be cream filled that we knew today. I hate to think that Little Debbie will force everyone to nibble her product. I hope that someone will be making some outlaw “Twinkies" soon! Good Bye
    I'm pretty sure that "cream" is beef fat with alot of sugar, and a ton of perservetives!!!

(But there **** tasty!!)

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    The demise of Twinkies may just cast Scotland to ruin. . . they deep fry them there ya know. . . I think you could say I was baiting. . . .
    We do actually deep fry a lot of things here, including Twinkies no doubt. The latest fad is deep fried butter. (Cubes of chilled butter dipped in batter and then fried.)
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Default jock food..

They get mini pitzas here and dip them in batter before deep fat frying.

Mind you they are all Dead of heart attacks by 55... So no pension worrys , RESULT.
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Featured Sponsorr

I saw em deep fry a Snickers Bar on a TV program talking about food in Scotland. . .Sorry if I got a snickers out of the wrapper I'd eat the dang thing before I'd wait to dip it in batter and fry it. lol That's just me!