Default worker pinned by suv

Featured Sponsor

SANDOWN, N.H. -- An SUV slid off a tow truck, pinning a utility worker on Thursday morning.

“I thought he was dead…I honestly thought he was dead,” said Roberta Ford, a witness.

A utility worker was pinned between an SUV and a utility box and as chance would have it, Ford caught it all on camera.

“I saw it coming down before they did and it was too late,” said Ford.

It was a snowy morning in Sandown, New Hampshire. A vehicle had crashed into an electrical box at the end of Ford’s driveway. She heard the crash and went down to see what was happening. Curious how the cleanup crews would get the car off of the power lines, she got out her camera and started rolling, and that's when the cables let go, sending the SUV careening toward the three men who were securing wires.

The SUV trapped one man between the box and the car. The other men pushed the car off of him, and the worker was able to get up and limp away.http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/l...tility-worker/

“I helped him in the truck and told him, ‘You’ve got to sit down, you’ve got to go to a hospital,’” said Ford.

Ford said it was the dented box that saved the worker, and kept the SUV from crushing him.

“And I still can't believe I captured it on video. I still can’t believe I saw what I saw. That guy’s got to have an angel on his shoulder because I could have sworn he was gone,” Ford said.

The utility worker is going to be fine.

Featured Sponsorr

Well I'm glad to see he's alright but what were they thinkin standin in front of that suv like that?