Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy Death of "Mrs Thrasher"

Featured Sponsor

I have not been on the site for the last week. As many of the long time members here know my wife was in a wheel chair from a spinal cord injury. Last Monday while home I heard her start coughing and called her name. When she didn't answer I went to check on her and found her slumped in her chair not breathing. I called 911, drug her out onto the floor and did CPR till the Rescue Squad arrived. They worked on her for an hour, AED, IV's Direct injections, and could not get a response or heartbeat.
    We were married in 1976, for both of us it was our first marriage.
    She was only 56 at the time of her death.
    Like any marriage some was great times, some not so great. But I'll miss her the rest of my life.
    Thrasher
    Last edited by thrasher; 01-22-2012 at 06:01 PM. Reason: couldn't see my typo's

I am so sorry for your loss Thrasher. My deepest sympathy.

Very sad Thrasher.

May she rest in peace. God bless you and your family.

Sorry to hear about your loss, words dont even explain how bad that sucks.

My deepest sympathy to you and yours.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

With deepest sympathy, my heartfelt prayers go out to you and your family. I can not even grasp the pain you must be feeling at the loss of your love, partner, and wife.

God bless you Thrasher.

My deepest sympathy to you and yours also, your in my prayers Thrasher.

T-Man

So sorry to hear this! Please except my condolences!

Deepest sympathies from Billymac & Mrs.Billymac.

Default saddened

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
    I have not been on the site for the last week. As many of the long time members here know my wife was in a wheel chair from a spinal cord injury. Last Monday while home I heard her start coughing and called her name. When she didn't answer I went to check on her and found her slumped in her chair not breathing. I called 911, drug her out onto the floor and did CPR till the Rescue Squad arrived. They worked on her for an hour, AED, IV's Direct injections, and could not get a response or heartbeat.
    We were married in 1976, for both of us it was our first marriage.
    She was only 56 at the time of her death.
    Like any marriage some was great times, some not so great. But I'll miss her the rest of my life.
    Thrasher
    ......Hey Thrasher,you have alot of support here on this site,we are kind of like family in certain ways,,,,,,,,,,,we have never met one another,but relate to each other pretty well........sometimes we get along and sometimes we dont,,,,,recently I had some computer virus and couldnt get on line,,,**** its hard to admit but I enjoy reading some of these post.I missed being able to get on this website............But I will say we have some good folks here,even wrote a post about being blessed right before x-mas ,,,,,,saying a little about death,and read others stories,found them interesting..........Your wife was young and it shows that you really loved her,so hang in there in these troubling days,,,,,,we all wish you the best.