Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default might need help up here...

Featured Sponsor

BBC News - Scottish Power and SSE's power upgrade fast-tracked

We've just got the go ahead to upgrade the Scotish network.

Budget aproved... Yahoo. Guess I'm here for life.

MIGHT NEED HELP.
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Default really?

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    BBC News - Scottish Power and SSE's power upgrade fast-tracked

We've just got the go ahead to upgrade the Scotish network.

Budget aproved... Yahoo. Guess I'm here for life.

MIGHT NEED HELP.
    .....r u saying that they are hiring,,,,,,,,,love to travel,and wouldnt mind going back to europe,Ill keep my ears open.

Default Yahoo. !

They have agreed to a "multi BILLION" refurbishment of the neetworks. Mainly because the UK is. Tied to produceing renewable energy. And Scotland has an abundence of wind and Hydro scheems that they can link up with England. So we need the network capacity to supply them with our "renewable" /Green energy...

It means we are gonna be busy.. And I might get back on the towers to help out.

Default we need something like that

They have agreed to a "multi BILLION" refurbishment of the neetworks. Mainly because the UK is. Tied to produceing renewable energy. And Scotland has an abundence of wind and Hydro scheems that they can link up with England. So we need the network capacity to supply them with our "renewable" /Green energy...

It means we are gonna be busy.. And I might get back on the towers to help out.
    I wish the USA would do something similar,,,,,,,,,,,,get these guys out of those line/schools and train them the old fashion way,,,,,,,,we need it on our lines,highways and our trains,,,you name it............I was stationed in Germany in the early 1980s,was impressed with their rail system,,,,here our rail system isnt even close to what theirs was back then.........30 plus years, what a shame.

Default they will be hireing quite soon I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    .....r u saying that they are hiring,,,,,,,,,love to travel,and wouldnt mind going back to europe,Ill keep my ears open.
    The more the merrier . They should be hiring quite soon. Theve released 1.6 billion straight away. dont know about europe BUT ! If your coming to Scotland. "GET YOURSELF LAMINATED". Coz it only rains twice a week. (Once for 3 days and then again for 4 days) . Keep your eyes peeled. And if I hear anything I will post it on here. An PM ya.

Default worried

The more the merrier . They should be hiring quite soon. Theve released 1.6 billion straight away. dont know about europe BUT ! If your coming to Scotland. "GET YOURSELF LAMINATED". Coz it only rains twice a week. (Once for 3 days and then again for 4 days) . Keep your eyes peeled. And if I hear anything I will post it on here. An PM ya.
    I dont worry about no rain,,,,,,,,was stationed in seattle,been twice to germany,been doing linework for a bit...................more worried about being in pubs during one of those bank holidays...............dont swing like I USED TOO.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    I dont worry about no rain,,,,,,,,was stationed in seattle,been twice to germany,been doing linework for a bit...................more worried about being in pubs during one of those bank holidays...............dont swing like I USED TOO.
    If ya come an work with me ya won't get any "bank holidays" and drinking isn't (as yet) compulsory . I'm irish an don't drink at all...... (I'm the exception that proves the rule ) and if ya want to swing I'm sure there's some SWINGERS clubs up here that would be glad to have ya. Ha Ha.

I don't know bren... I've seen the pictures! I think I'll stay right here ans make my $150,000 a year.

I think I saw something in the past a few years ago about how systems are designed out there. Maybe I'm not thinking of the right place. Freak it. I'll ask.

Here a typical residential neighborhood is designed so a few houses run off a single transformer @120/240.

Do ya'll design a neighborhood that will have one transformer that pretty much serves an entire neighborhood? If so what is the size and voltage ya'll use?

Default swingers

Featured Sponsorr

If ya come an work with me ya won't get any "bank holidays" and drinking isn't (as yet) compulsory . I'm irish an don't drink at all...... (I'm the exception that proves the rule ) and if ya want to swing I'm sure there's some SWINGERS clubs up here that would be glad to have ya. Ha Ha.
    Not talking about that type of swinging,Bren,,,,,,,,,,,Honky Tonk swinging,,,,,,,,,,,,throwing fist,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I may get back with you on them Irish swinger clubs,,,,,,,,I have an Irish last name,,,,,should fit in well..............yavoll.............