Default Let's show them.........

Featured Sponsor

WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE MAKE UP ''UTILITY WORKERS'' IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

I work with a 60 year old journeyman lineman, former tramp turned utility hand, who in April will be embarking on a "bicycle ride" from The Pentagon(near Washington DC) to Gettysburg, PA......110 miles to honor "Wounded Warriors." This event is sponsored by WORLD T.E.A.M SPORTS and is entitled Face of America.

I was proud to be one of his first sponsors, to show my support for "Wounded Warriors" and to support all disabled people in this country. I will be in Gettysburg when the cyclists roll in to be part of this awesome event. I plan to take my eight year old grandson, as I would want him to grow up to respect the men and women who give all for their country, and to learn how important work and determination are in life and how we should all work together to aspire to make the world a better place.

Humbly, I ask to any and all who would care to sponsor this 40 year lineman and USMC veteran and show your support for Wounded Warriors and the programs sponsored by WTS to please take a look at the website I am posting here. I made my donation online and dedicated it to the memory of my father and uncle, both Korean War Vets(my uncle KIA)...you can dedicate to someone or do as I did...In Memory of.....
    If anyone would like to donate and prefers to mail in a sponsorship pm me....I have the mailing address.

Here is the link....
    http://worldteamsports.kintera.org/f...upId=348411861

I hope I copied the right link which included my friends name....if not you can click on sponsor a rider and search his name....which is Ronald Burton.

Thanks so much for your time....If you make a donation online would you please include your home state initials with your name so we will know you are a lineman(or electrical worker) that donated through this posting.....thanks again guys(girls)
    Last edited by electriklady; 01-27-2012 at 07:56 PM.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

Thank you, John....your donation is appreciated.

I forgot to mention that your name and honoree is seen in a scrolling tally on Ron's donation page.....updated with each donation....when you sponsor this event online.
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

EL, please empty your PM box, thanks.

Emptied, Drifter, thanks for the heads up....didnt realize it was full....

Thanks to Hotwiretamer.....Ron sends his thanks!
    Abraham Lincoln

Default Thanks........

Last edited by johnbellamy; 02-04-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Featured Sponsorr

Abraham Lincoln