Default Lineman Dies Five Times

Featured Sponsor

Reppy sent this to me to post for him.

http://www.10news.com/health/19168490/detail.html

Glad to hear he pulled thru, sounds like he was real lucky.

That's crazy!! Glad he's OK!

My dad was brought back 4 times at the hospital after collapsing like that at work? He was a firefighter in DC and walked out of a building they just about got under control and told someone he didn't feel good and down he went! He said he had one of those dreams some people experience during a near death experience? Ended up with a stainless steal valve in his heart!

Should be a lesson to pay attention to what our bodies are telling us!

Default back in 1983

Quote Originally Posted by LostArt View Post
    Reppy sent this to me to post for him.

http://www.10news.com/health/19168490/detail.html
    .......I met Tim Maxwell in 1983...back when I was a helper.....he was an apprentice back then,really cool guy with a good head on his shoulders........I imagine they put him in another job classification.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    .......I met Tim Maxwell in 1983...back when I was a helper.....he was an apprentice back then,really cool guy with a good head on his shoulders........I imagine they put him in another job classification.
    What a magnificant story! I saw the article was from April 2009. Hope he's still doing well, and still in the Trade.

Really Incredible. Our lives are so fragile...and yet we think we are "bullet proof".

I use to think I downgraded from "Bulletpoof" to "Bullet Resistant".....I still like to "Think" like that, but at 64, though still in **** good shape, I'm still very pleased to wake up every morning.

Hope Tim is doing well....