Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by barehander View Post
    You are a classless human being!
    Now that really hurt my feeling... I was trying to save that one

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Not whinin about it man, at all.

Just Sad about the loss of Freedom of Speach on this board though And the inability of people like you to, just not read threads that might "upset" you.

In this day and age, it's just much easier, to "censor" what can be posted...so as not to "offend" people like you. "I rest my case".....
    Yea after your 50th post in this thread it is considered whining. It's all you have done since Poot told you to suck it after you started the thread. Here we are PAGES LATER and every post from you is "wahhh wahhhh wahhh" and "why can't I post politics Poot" and "freedom of speech, wahhh".

Last I checked Byron gave people like Poot power for a reason. Don't like it then go to hell. You think Byron will pick a potential advertiser over your whiny ass? Bad blood on a public board is bad for the site period. If you want to post your b.s. about free speech and everything you cut and paste from your buddies email can be posted on your own facebook page or something. Then you can have all the free speech you want there. Nobody cares to get on here and see page after page of your cut and paste policies.

Doesn't matter about how easy it is to skip threads or not, people are sick of your crap and bait and watch tactics. IT GETS OLD!

And last I checked Byron can do as he pleases here no matter what you think is right or not. I'd say he's been pretty **** successful without your whiny ass. Even though you like to think you are THE MAN on these boards, the regulars here could care less about you. That and all your 12 years as well.

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post
    Now that really hurt my feeling... I was trying to save that one
    Well, first of all, you should know not to bring your "feeling" into linework. You railed on "Lookatmyfeet" for coming in here in order to disrupt this site. Then, I'm reading the "Republican joke" thread. All of a sudden, you start crap over a homeless joke. Then you start up on Jews, which you said you were. That struck me odd, even for you. I didn't realize that you started your own site, and actually started advertising it here. That's fine, we can always use another site to help this trade. But then I went there, a lot of bashing of this site. Here's one of your threads....."Uh oh......Lost Fart on a Ban Frenzy!"
    Class act. A lot of people bashing this site, even Board members from here are on your site, and not saying a word!
    I'm going to challenge you. You are a hypocritical, lying, coward. I read (and copied) a post you wrote that has now been removed from your site. You should probably talk to your webhost about blocking that feature. If you are as pure as the driven snow, like you try to portray yourself, then post what you said about baiting LA, and then "Gutting her Like a fish".
    Step up and be honest for once in your life, coward!

Featured Sponsorr

+1 Barehander, I went over there also and saw the same thing, bashing this site. . .so I guess I can see where the bear crapped in the buckwheat. It aint here!