Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I cant seem to update my resume in the resume center.

Featured Sponsor

Every time I hit the save button I get.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /jobs/resumes/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 Server at powerlineman.com Port 80

Ummmmm your prollem has been duely noted and the tech guy has been informed. I would be more than glad to help ya but I kaint hardley help myself.I am sure you will be contacted about your prollem before long.

Default Thank you.

I have the Tab open yet hoping it would get better. I ain,t much of a typer and hate seeing all that hen pecking get wasted.

Good afternoon...

I have checked and the system seems to be working fine for posting resumes. It seems that your post likely is inadvertently triggering a content filter; could you copy and paste the information that you are trying to post here (or send me a private message), and I will check into it further.

Default here.

Dear Human resources director.

I have a perfect safety record and have never been seriously hurt on any job. I have climbed utility poles to 100 feet on 75,000 volt distribution equipment and over 300 feet on tower repairs and have all the required equipment to make those climbs safely. I am fully versatile in pole derricks and Arial lifts Hydraulic presses trenching equipment.

I have built new lines and wrecked out old lines built substations, Air-brake switches and hot work If you have a print and the parts I can build it and I am not afraid to pick up a shovel.

I like electricity and work as an lineman or electrician as needed its I would love to get my card someday but never seem to get into an outfit that can make that happen. My original mentor Harold Gates was a WWII Seabee and had me up in the bucket doing side work since 1997 Cleaning up the insulators at Agriums substation so the did not have their annual arc over.

My Amateur radio operator’s license has given me an opportunity to Experiment in (SSTV Slow Scan TV), and (RTTY Radio Teletype). Since we must design and build our own equipment in these applications I am sure I could make any off the shelf application work.

I have done Schematic prints for my own equipment at the component level, and read commercial and industrial schematics for many years on the job.

Though I have worked as an electrician I have never worked under a master electrician and therefore never been able to get 5000 hours under a master electrician in order to take the test.

You will find me to be a flexible individual that can work alone or as part of a team.

Best Regards.
    Tracy D. Albert

thealbert@earthlink.net
    http://www.albert-cordova.com

2012 Tradesmen international/ Great southwestern Construction Co. Lineman on a 230 Kv towerline. Laid off.

2011 Tradesmen international /Mauer electric. Electrician

2010 Maki Tree Service. Pesticide applicator, Material jib operator, Line Clearing. Permit #Coo4100284
    Arborjet tree injection for various plant pathogens like fungi and insect pest such as scale’s and emerald ash borer’s.

2008 Tradesmen international/Dow Chemical Co.
    Electrician, Cable trays, Rigid conduit, Setting panels, Pulling wire, Condors and scissors lifts.

2008-Present PLC Project trade solutions.

Lineman, Transmission and distribution, Diggers, Buckets and climbing, All phases of Building a new line and retiring the old line, Some on Rough terrain.

2002-2008 D.S. Power services.

Arial work. High voltage lineman 48 Kv set utility poles to 70 feet, Line clearing, Build substations and lines, Heavy equipment. Digger derricks, High ranger, Trenchers, Phasing sets, Terms and elbows, Climbing.

City of Saginaw.

Traffic Electrician/Lineman Install, maintains and repairs traffic signals and streetlights and power distribution systems. Work Arial up to 80 feet. Install utility systems, maintain and repair. Trunked Mobile, Base, and portable radios in city vehicles and emergency equipment such as police and fire. Install and maintain wireless modems in the same equipment,Climb towers to maintain antenna equipment. Maintain and repair electrical equipment throughout the city.

2000 Merril Tech

Electrician. Install build and maintain cnc and machine tool equipment, Laser, and Robotics Equipment.

1999 Delta College Applied Electrical Math II and IIIAC Fundamentals

Adjunct Instructor 1 semester

1997-2000 York Electric Motors

Brushless servo, DC, AC motor and drive

Repair. Power Generation, Electronic and

PLC Troubleshooting, Repair and Testing.

Repair Calibrate and troubleshoot test

Panels to 6600 volts at 2000 amps.

1992-97 Saginaw Remanufacturing

Plant Engineer, Technologist CNC install and repair.

1991-1992 Saginaw County Mental Health

500 Hancock

Saginaw, Mi 48602

Behavioral Home Health Aid full and part time.

1985-91 6 years in the graphic arts industry

Automation reduced pay level

Did all machine Repair Maintenance.

Installation and wiring

1980-84 United States Navy

Aviation Egress Environmental Cryogenic Technician. AME

Special Interest

1991-93 Attended Averill Career Opportunity Center

Electronics engineering technologies

Studied Ac/Dc Electronics Trigonometry And

Microprocessors

1991-92 Attended Averill Career Opportunity Center

Principles of Technologies

Course Syllabus Included

Force, Work, Rate, Resistance, Energy,

Power, Force Transformers, Radiation,

Algebra, And the Metric System.

1993-99 Averill Career Opportunities Center

Electronics Advisory Board.

Other Competencies: Welding, Metalworking, and Chemical

Electronics/Electricity, Hydraulic and

Pnemeuatic. Safety, Design and

Troubleshooting, Plumbing, Technology

Management, Industrial wastewater Treatment,

PC Repair, Industrial controls.

Possess: A full set of tools, Electronics/electrical

Test equipment, Locksmithing tools, Technical, Science, Math Physics,Electronics Library, National electric code.

Hobbies: M.S.U. Master Gardener, Locksmithing, Computers, Electronics, Chemistry, Math, Geothermal Air Conditioning, Solar Heating systems,

Energy Management, and Physics.

Volunteer: Ham Radio Call KC8YVE, ARES, RACES, F.E.M.A. Citizen corps C.E.R.T. team member, American Nuclear Society outreach instructor.

F.E.M.A. Radiological first responder IS-003 and IS-301.

Sports: Large Tree Removal, Landscaping, Fishing, Rockclimbing, Spelunking, Hunting and Target Shooting.

Personal: Born 03-30-63, Married 2 Children,

References available upon request.

I think your resume may have tripped the "boring" filter.

Only kidding. It's a diverse background, but seriously. You make yourself look like a Jack of all trades handyman. It might be worth making it look more focussed on the type of work you are looking for.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

The part about the 75,000 volt distribution equipment caught my eye, I haven't seen everything and I certainly haven't seen any distribution close to that voltage.

Ummmmmmm yeah Mite wanna take that 75 kv distribution part out fore sumbody calls bullChit.

Default Actually I should have put.

75 Kv Transmission with a 7.Kv distribution underneath. One of my big problems is I am just plain into electricity, It started when I was about 12 years old and 10Kv oil ignition transformer and progressed into 40 Kv 6 foot long Streamer arcs in my Garage, Some old Seabee got wind of my antics years ago and stuck me up in a bucket and started paying me good money to play with the real thing.

Featured Sponsorr

Hello:

The issue with posting the resumes has been corrected. You will need to log in and update a few things and check it over well. During the fixing process, some data was accidentally deleted...

If you need anything else, just let me know.