Thread: Dominion Power

1. Default Dominion Power

Featured Sponsor

My application to Dominion Power was accepted and I go take the CAST Test next week. Has anyone taken this test for Dominion? How is it graded etc. Also, how is Dominion to work for? Work environment, benefits, pension etc. What should I expect if I get the job?

Thanks

Default road

Quote Originally Posted by mptree1 View Post
    My application to Dominion Power was accepted and I go take the CAST Test next week. Has anyone taken this test for Dominion? How is it graded etc. Also, how is Dominion to work for? Work environment, benefits, pension etc. What should I expect if I get the job?

Thanks
    .........that is located up in the Northestern part of the USA.......right........expect long winters,expect to get your winter gear ready............expect a long career that will be tough at times............expect the rewards that arent material rewards.....expect to learn so much,that your brain cant comprehend right now............you,ll see........good luck.

Default CAST Test

Featured Sponsorr

The company I work for requires this test as well. I believe this is an industry standard prequalifier test that was developed by Edison Electric Institute. I know that when prospective new employees get a test date here, they also get a website to go to to take a practice exam. I passed the test with no issues but I have friends who have failed it the first time around and and had to take it twice to pass it. Its general math and reading comprehension questions. You better brush up on your fractions and stuff like that because it does include that stuff in the test. Its easy math but if you have not done it in a while, then you forget how to do it. (Like when dividing fractions - you have to cross multiply) Anyhow, google CAST test and try to find a practice exam. I think the full name is Construction and Skilled Trades... Good Luck!!