Default Need to pick your brains for a minute

Featured Sponsor

There is an artist that does the linemen drawings that I think are called "Clumbsome". The Windmil software people use them on their calendars. Does anyone know the artist's name or if they are called "clumbsome?" I'm looking to use some of his drawings as the inspiration for a new carving.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Ummmmmmmm I bleve there is an artist named M Markanson that does lineman drawings but I aint sure if he is the same one duz the clumbsum ones. other than that my brains been picked clean for years

Post Clumsums Illustrated

The artist is/was a lineman from Texas named Dale Hammond, he worked for Taylor Electric Cooperative. I have heard he retired and passed away a couple of years ago but not certain. I have a book of his called "Clumsums Illustrated" published by "Electric Power Utilities Training Division, Texas A & M University" copy right was 1988. It's in the form of a Safety Manual with one side of each page a set of related rules and the other side one of Dale's drawings of what happens when you don't listen.

Default My reason

I'm looking for a cartoon of an apprentices first pole. Something comical that shows a guy hanging on for dear life. I thought Dale had done one like that once. I want to carve a characture of that scenario and was looking for ideas.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Default I remember one

If I remember it correctly the guy was burning a pole and left a few private parts on a pole step.... But I don't think Dale did htat one....

RWD

Featured Sponsorr

If you come across a name or resource, let me know. thanks