Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Featured Sponsor

You might call it censorship, but most people call it staying on the topic of the forum. If you want talk about politics or anything else other than linework go find a forum on that subject and yak your brains out with others who want to talk about that subject!!!

Default I concur as well

I do not post alot, but do agree that it is a lot better than it was. Some of the topics got way out of hand, and if everyone can not agree to disagree in a respectful manner then the topic should not be discussed, because it makes all in the fray look like total a$$es. Most of us deal with it every day, you would think that we would be able to be sane adults.
    If you can build it you can fix it!

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    I've never seen a "Closed Thread" before on Powerlineman.com. Something NEW in censorship....every Day!

Darn...Posting a link to a website that is one of the MOST READ, and popular websites in America....now, on Powerlineman.com....has resulted in a "Closed thread"....Ban.

"My GOSH" A truly offensive post!
    Good. Just waiting for you to see it. Now it's deleted.

Ummmmmmmm and I bleve just as soon as Swamprat becomes the majority here the forums should be altered to suit his childish self

Default i think

I Think he's the kim kardashing or lindsy lowhand of linework.

If we could get rid of Swamp then we'd have it made. First he says "when Byron says politics is no longer wanted I'll go with that" and after Byron speaks he says "wahhh, delete this thread and that thread because it's not fair".

Swamp you need to realize Byron doesn't have to appeal to you or your so called 1st amendment rights. HE owns this board, HE has people that help him run it, and HE makes the rules. You agreed to that when you signed up.

99% of the troublemakers were taken care of by LA and Poot, now we need that 1% gone as well (Swamp). Until then we are going to continue to listen to his b.s. and whining on here.

He knew what he was doing with that link as well and I'm glad LA zapped it. He was pushing the limits and once one thing is let in he'll flood the boards yet again with it. Idiots like him never stop. According to him it's his God given right to post on here and post what he wants.

The odd thing is, I don't recall Swampy being so political many years ago. It just kinda started and then increased in ferocity What he really needs to do is fire his webcam up and start his own political rant channel on YouTube where he will probably get the audience for that stuff that he wants.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Default no Clive no

Quote Originally Posted by BigClive View Post
    The odd thing is, I don't recall Swampy being so political many years ago. It just kinda started and then increased in ferocity What he really needs to do is fire his webcam up and start his own political rant channel on YouTube where he will probably get the audience for that stuff that he wants.
    Clive dont suggest that..................we have one too many Rush Limboxs here in the states.

Ummmmmmm I spect the man really only needs sumbody to argue with. Dont matter who n dont matter what the topic is he haz the need to argue his point.Truth is he aint very good at it neither. I gotta grandaughter thats 12 n could make a much better case than he ever has and they''d be just as childish too.

Default I think some of you have short memories

Featured Sponsorr

You seem to forget the days when George Bush was President and the things that were posted, mostly by the group that is no longer here. When President Obama was elected and the focus came from Swamprat too many people cried foul.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.