Default How to change your email or password

Featured Sponsor

Some of you have requested to learn how to secure your email addresses or change your passwords. Here is a step by step on how to edit either one.

At the top of the index page, or even this one, is your username, notifications, my profile, settings, log out. Click on "Settings"

When that comes open there will be several boxes on the left side. Go down to "My Settings"
    and go to the box that is "my account" and click on "edit email and password" Once that is open you have to put in a password and then change your email.

If you don't want your email to be public, you have to go "profile privacy" and mark Friends or contacts on the first box "Contact Info" Which means only your friends or your contacts can see it. If it has "everyone" in that slot, click on the down arrow and choose one of the other options. If you don't have friends or contacts, then you are invisible to everyone. Well, except to administration and moderators.

If you have any other requests, let Poot and I know and we will be glad to help you or find out how to do it. Some of you are better at this stuff than I am.

Default Too bad

Too bad we reached a point where some felt they needed to do this.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Featured Sponsorr

Yes, it is. If anyone is having trouble with it, let me know. I can change it for you and I don't mind. Just shoot me a PM.