Default Electrical theory.

Featured Sponsor

Ok I will stick my neck out here a little bit.

I have been know to teach an electrical math class or so at the local college, My original degree is Electronics engineering technology and I have covered the whole spectrum from circuit board level repairs on sophisticated electronic equipment for our U.S. Military to clipping in 75 Kv transmission 100 feet up on a pair of gaffs.

Volts, Amps, Ohms, Henry's, Hertz, farads are all the same on little circuit boards or power lines only the units change.

But here is the deal, If you need any math help on electrical theory feel free to contact me here or by PM and I will give you all I know.

Default i do have an easy question

Quote Originally Posted by RadonHuffer View Post
    Ok I will stick my neck out here a little bit.

I have been know to teach an electrical math class or so at the local college, My original degree is Electronics engineering technology and I have covered the whole spectrum from circuit board level repairs on sophisticated electronic equipment for our U.S. Military to clipping in 75 Kv transmission 100 feet up on a pair of gaffs.

Volts, Amps, Ohms, Henry's, Hertz, farads are all the same on little circuit boards or power lines only the units change.

But here is the deal, If you need any math help on electrical theory feel free to contact me here or by PM and I will give you all I know.
    Going to ask cause last time I heard,the experts differed in their answers.............just want your opinion.......when it lightnings during a storm.........does it start with a positive or negitive charge?

Default Lightning starts where excess electrons accumulate

on the negative side because Ben Franklin guessed wrong the first time.

All those little electrons are looking over at their holes on the other side and they are just dying to get there.

Actually this NOAA page has some pretty interesting stuff about lightning I never knew.

http://www.nssl.noaa.gov/faq/faq_ltg.php

Default thanks

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by RadonHuffer View Post
    on the negative side because Ben Franklin guessed wrong the first time.

All those little electrons are looking over at their holes on the other side and they are just dying to get there.

Actually this NOAA page has some pretty interesting stuff about lightning I never knew.

http://www.nssl.noaa.gov/faq/faq_ltg.php
    .........Thanks for the info........I will look that info up