Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The weekend

Default The weekend

Featured Sponsor

We had a beautiful weekend in Northern Michigan. My wife and I went kayaking yesterday. What did you do on your days off?
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

It was (still is ) a fantastic weekend here. Generally I get to spend some time with my kids, especially when my wife works, every other weekend. How ya doing DH?

The Boss and I didn't do too much. Drizzly, windy, ugly weekend we had here. The Boss left for a while on Saturday. He says he ordered me a gun. I have to laugh, "So, it's my gun???" He grins and says it is. I've not seen it yet. It comes in next weekend. Not sure what kind (it's a surprise) but it's a pistol of some sort.

I'm also off today. It's President's Day. Drives the Boss nuts for me to have all these (he calls off the wall days) kind of days off. "It's not a national holiday!" He is jealous.

Default the weekend

Flew back to Ireland. Spent the fri and sat looking after the new nephew and 18 month old niece. So the parents could catch up on some well needed sleep. Usually I climb up things. Spent the weekend being "climbed on" ....... LOVED IT.. !!!!!
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

The step daughter#1 came in from Indiana and we had the two newest additions to the family here together, Addyson (stepdaughter #2's baby girl) who was born 2 weeks ago and Lucy (stepdaughter #1's baby girl) who was born on Dec 12. So the sisters could compare notes and Grandma was up to her elbows in grandchildern (G-ma was in heaven) I took my grandson to the world of wheels and checked out some cool hot rods. We had a good time.
    Our three dogs got in a lot of baby tasting licks too

Ummmmmmmm weather was plum nastyful here so I jus hung out wif my grandaughters . Itz purdyful today and i am smoking some ribs fer supper.

Default no invitation

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummmmmmmm weather was plum nastyful here so I jus hung out wif my grandaughters . Itz purdyful today and i am smoking some ribs fer supper.
    Nasty here too about 80 miles west of you Poot.........but did find time to plant ,and take care of the rose garden.........pulling weeds too...............poor ole me.......no invitation......a good juicey steak would have been nice.

Ummmmmmmm rose garden??????? you kaint eat no roses. Tommatter gardens Ok, Vegable gardens ok,even a Bananna garden wud be more better thanna rose garden.Valentines day is dun gone.... ya shud be feedin the woman.Just taint manley to pull on weeds.look in yer bible under the book of Poot chapter 9 verse 6.

Them smoked ribs sound like a heck of a good dinner, your just to dang far away for me to invite myself over!

Default Ontario this coming weekend

Featured Sponsorr

I think we're headed to the cabin this coming weekend, I'd like to do some kayaking there too. If there is enough snow, we'll ski. Taking Friday off.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.