Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The weekend

Featured Sponsor

Ummmmmmmmm If you could get yer wife to row n maybe take a fishing pole n troll along as ya go,,,,,,, ummm n ever now n then say" faster woman "or ummmmm 'veer left a tad wud ya" n throw ina couplea Mush Mushs this could be way fun.

Poot. . . .How do you get those ribs lit. . .enough to smoke???

Can ya share a recipe?
    Last edited by T-Man; 02-20-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Ummmmmmmmm sho nuff .......... i rub em down wif yeller mustard n sprinkle a lil texjoy seasoning onnem.( Yall dont have that but it can be ordered via the internet) smoke em for a couple hrs n then seal em up air tite in sum aluminium foil n let em soak in bout 250 degree heat fera few hrs. they come out plum tenderful n kinda tasty. Truth is Itz the texjoy seasoning of which there are a great many that makes em sooooooooooo gudful.look on the net for texjoy products. every one of em izza winner.I will however warn ya the coffee is prolly a lil different from that stuff yall drink. but I am an addict. It is local here, n we take it for granted, But it beats evertin i ever tried.
    i never have unnerstood why yankee fude is so bland.Trust me if ya try summa that stuff yer neighbors will swarm ya when ya cook.

Name:  Feb 19, 2012.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  98.5 KB

This was yesterday.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

That looks cold!

Poot, I'm writing down that receipe! And I'll look up this texjoy stuff.

ummmmmmmm If ya get sum anna boss n alla hiz friends eat ya outta house n home dont blame me. I kin rekkomend the bar b que seasoning, the seafude seasoning, and ummmmmmm ok alla it.The coffee is however a lil different it will smell up yer hole house n make yer pooper a popular place. This iz not recomended for the average Yankee. It may provide sensory overload.
    Years ago when my children left home n went off in the real werld I hadda steddy stream of requests for MORE TEXJOY.

On my weekends I like to wander round the city and sit in coffee shops watching the world go by. On a Saturday evening I usually visit some local friends for food and maybe watch a film (projected onto a large screen in 3D).
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

I've been working on getting a hay field ready for several weekends now, got it harrowed and drug smooth, guy came and sprigged it early last week and we rolled it with a big drum roller filled with water so it's packed tight to hold what little moisture we have, also been trimming limbs and pushing around the edges of the field getting it cleaned up, next plenty of fence work, hunting season sure has put me behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lineman North Florida View Post
    I've been working on getting a hay field ready for several weekends now, got it harrowed and drug smooth, guy came and sprigged it early last week and we rolled it with a big drum roller filled with water so it's packed tight to hold what little moisture we have, also been trimming limbs and pushing around the edges of the field getting it cleaned up, next plenty of fence work, hunting season sure has put me behind.
    Do you have hog hunting down there? Are you re-planting the hayfield? What are the grasses in your hayfield? They have to be different from out brome and alfalfa.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    Do you have hog hunting down there? Are you re-planting the hayfield? What are the grasses in your hayfield? They have to be different from out brome and alfalfa.
    Yes there are plenty of wild hogs down here and they can be hunted year round, my dad will be 70 this year and he still loves to hog hunt and still has a pen full of dogs, he's been catching and tying them since before I was born, we used to go almost every weekend together but I just don't have the time I used to. This is the first time this particular field has been in hay, it's been in cucumbers,corn,peas,soybeans and fall string beans, now it's sprigged in Alicia hay grass, it's a type of Bermuda grass.