1. Post high tower journeyman

Featured Sponsor

From Canada..

Default ok

Quote Originally Posted by gateway34 View Post
    From Canada..
    .........gateway where in Canada..........and how long have you been a highliner,,,,,,,,,,,tells us some stories Sir.thanks.

Where are you in Canada? I am in Ontario

Default rob..........have you ever

Quote Originally Posted by rob8210 View Post
    Where are you in Canada? I am in Ontario
    Speaking of Ontario..........a few years back I went to upper state New York for a few days,spent some time at Niagria Falls......also took a rental car to Toronto..............while there I had a few drinks up there above the city on the CN Tower,had a meal................took a tour of Casa Loma castle,which was interesting................winded up getting pretty much lost leaving Toronto...........big,big city..............Rob ever been on that tour of the castle?........They say the owner used to own the electric company way back when..............beautiful place up on that hill..........I believe the company was Niagria Eletric............now that would be some great pics,,,,,,even had a tunnel under the castle leading under the street to their area where they kept their horses and vehicles.................had the chance of taking a helicopter above Niagria Falls..........Now that ride was priceless.............I would recommend that helicopter ride anytime.

Yeah Reppy , when I first came to Toronto I went on a tour of that Casa Loma, but that was back in '84 or '85. There is a big power dam just up river from Niagara Falls , Sir Adam Beck. Its the first power dam in Ontario. Toronto is one heck of a big city, I've spent a few years working there, lots of variety, old construction, new construction, just about anything that was invented to run a distribution system is probably there, somewhere. It can be quite an adventure.

Default Ive seen it from the air

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by rob8210 View Post
    Yeah Reppy , when I first came to Toronto I went on a tour of that Casa Loma, but that was back in '84 or '85. There is a big power dam just up river from Niagara Falls , Sir Adam Beck. Its the first power dam in Ontario. Toronto is one heck of a big city, I've spent a few years working there, lots of variety, old construction, new construction, just about anything that was invented to run a distribution system is probably there, somewhere. It can be quite an adventure.
    Seen the dam from the helicopter,we were around 2,000 feet above the falls and went east-ward towards the whirlpool................great views on a sunny day.......in the fall when all the leaves are turning colors........the copter ride last for around 25 or 30 minutes,and i believed it cost 40 bucks a person back then.............that was a great ride,the other was in San Francisco,that helicopter ride was great also........and going under the golden gate bridge by copter was neat......................Id love to visit Toronto again,its what I call a true international city..............Id put it about near Paris, France......they are both cool places.........except Paris has that Paris smell........anyone who has been there knows the smell Im talking about.