Default your favorite subject.........breaks

Featured Sponsor

Yea Im crazy.........I mean how does someone make a thread out of brakes............Id guess everyone gets 2/15 minute breaks on a normal day and 30 minutes lunch for utilities and an hour lunch for contractors...........well thats been my experience...........some companies have a break as soon as you arrive................Ive never liked that one......guess it was my carpentry frame of mind............Ive always thought why am I taking a break right off the bat.......was the drive to work that hard...............geeze I just woke up and now Im taking a break...........must have gotten tired while I slept.............I just cant see it,so someone help me...........they want you there at 8am..........ok.............to take a break?...........I dont mind the coffee though.

dont know about the morning break but on an 8 hour day we get two 15 min and a 30 min lunch 10 hour day we get 3, 15 min break and a 30 min lunch.

Southern Indiana is home. But I work all over.

Per our contract we get 2 15 min breaks and a 30min lunch. Break times are 9:30 and 1:30. Lunch is at noon. But in the contractor world especially in line work this schedule is arbitrary. They are
    just guidelines to when to take a break. Can't always do them on time so we do em when we can. And if we must skip breaks we make up for it on the time sheets via magic pencils.

Default NO times

Featured Sponsorr

We don't do set times. There will be a point in the day that's a natural break. Finished one bit and starting another. If we are up thhe mountain we aint coming down for a break. Once up an down is enough. ( we bring a thermos up with us. )
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !