Thread: The Last Beatle

Default The Last Beatle

Featured Sponsor

With the recent death of Davey Jones,I kind of wondered about the two remaining Beatles.........I wonder who will outlive the other.......Ive always liked Paul the best.....But about a year ago I saw a show on television interviewing Ringo Starr,dam he is pretty sharp..........I would even say he was really cool........at 72 the guy is amazing........while it may be good to be famous,it must have its lows also..........not being free to go anywhere you want to go and not being bothered..............I like my privicy............seems like when a person is famous..........there is no shortage of people that can actually make you seem bigger than you actually are...........the way I see it is that those people who can benefit off the dollars can almost turn a person into some sort of god,or goddess.........and theres no shortage of people that actually think that the stars are immoral...............one thing for sure.........when older people say that time flys................and one day your the one that is older and see that it does................you kind of feel like.........well you know.........where the .... did all those years go.

Davey Jones was not a Beatles he was a member of the Monkeys

Default I have always been a Ringo Starr fan

Paul is cool too but Ringo always seemed more like someone I would enjoy a good meal with.

Case and point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u58TKioxsVs

Quote Originally Posted by NS Lineman View Post
    Davey Jones was not a Beatles he was a member of the Monkeys
    im aware of that fact,he was a member of the monkees.

Featured Sponsorr

Either way you look at it an era is slowly passing away. RIP Davy Jones