Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Featured Sponsor

He's a Texan. . .did he get caught up in one of those Tornados last week? Or is he working on storm damage?

Default I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    He's a Texan. . .did he get caught up in one of those Tornados last week? Or is he working on storm damage?
    I reckon he's followed the yellow brick road . Clicked his ruby slippers togetherr. "Take me back to Kansas TOTO.
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Ummmmmmmmmm Reppy told me that he wuznt doin linewerk enymore but he still keeps his eyes open fer a good gig. I aint but 75 miles frum him n no storms hit in his area that i know of.I'm kinda hopin he dun went off onna vacate.

Default wow

After looking at these videos , I just don't quite know what to say. It is hard for me to understand the mentality of it.

Just for the record, There are as of today 4462 registered users on powerlineman. The loss of these few people had no effect on powerlineman. we still get the usual 1400 to 1600 visits per day. All of our advertisers are doing just fine. And, the whole idea that powerlineman is union hating is just simply nonsense.. pure Bunk.

bd

There is some serious hating going on but its all coming from the darkside.
    They all still drop in here to get more fuel for the fire,Nothing here goes un noticed by them.
    To be honest I will hafta agree with Swamprat( dern thats a stretch) and say they do not represent union linemen well at all.They are an embarrassment to both the trade and themselves.

I see I get a mention in their videos as well, as "homosexual Hairy Scottish Guy". Nice.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Quote Originally Posted by lineman View Post
    After looking at these videos , I just don't quite know what to say. It is hard for me to understand the mentality of it. bd
    I honestly don't understand, how the only woman, who is not even a Lineman...on that "other" board, electriclady, a meter tech...could actually be a member of that board, and condon, this vid being posted and MADE by a member of that board... so derogiroty to women. That Vid if FILTH El. Can you spell "hypocrite" El?

Maby she isn't even aware of it, because, it's only on the facebook thread, and not on the actual Board. Or... Maby she's just that dumb...

Pootnaigle and Tracy go on a date

I understand "Disagrement". But, Filth, and personal attacks on people...I just don't understand.

"Talk your Sh$t" Argue, Whatever..but Why... would anyone stoop this low?
    Says alot about the "others" on that other board.......
    Last edited by Swamprat; 04-15-2012 at 11:58 PM.

You sure are trying to project the image that you are no longer delusional and functional
    after becoming so low and writing your “suicide note” just a week ago.

http://www.powerlineman.com/lforum/s...quest-to-Byron

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    I understand "Disagrement". But, Filth, and personal attacks on people...I just don't understand.

Kind of like the racist things you post in the joke thread or all that racist stuff in your signature?

Sure you understand……..

Quote Originally Posted by Highplains Drifter View Post
    You sure are trying to project the image that you are no longer delusional and functional
    after becoming so low and writing your “suicide note” just a week ago.
    Nobody took me up on it drifts$it.

Go back and play in your Box boy.....
    and tell Dave to make some more filthy Vids.

You Left this site, and went to another place. Why don't you just fu$in Stay there.

Featured Sponsorr

Back to where's Reppy. . . . . .